Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Monday, February 28, 2011

Dog Lover or not,you judge :)

Well...
Just being rather random here :) since i do not have much to blog about XD
See,i have 3 dogs myself..and my neighbor has this hobby of getting new mongrel dogs ever since they are puppy. I thought i was lucky enough to have been living next to a dog lover but dear me... i was wrong =-=
She has three dog herself now.. (same) but never ever she bath them ever since the day she brought them home... (lets just skip about the stench)
She only gives them shelter but not love..feed them but not touching them.
She caged two dogs and let one loose to run around.
This particular dog is rather a timid one. Whenever i walk near their gate.
He would just go backwards,doesnt even dare to growl at me.
I was determine to touch this fella the day i saw him :)))
So yeah,day by day. Whenever i reach home.
I would put my hand through the gate and wait for him to come to me.
Slowly indeed,he came to me... :) i start feeding him snacks and stuff.
Every morning when i was about to leave my house (or anytime of the day) he would be right there,sitting wagging his tail at me :D
Yesterday was rather fun.
Since our house is separated with walls..but there is the small tiny peep hole...
which i think can fit any normal human size head.
i put my hands there and he's already jumping up to reach for my hand.
Licking it,pushing it.
HOW CUTE CAN DOGS BE?

i dont call myself a dog lover because... i cant afford to get a bigger place with bigger yard for my dog to play around.
but i always try my best to do my duty :)
Give them the love they needed,the attention they wants.
yeah,i do talk to my dogs as if they were kids. :|
XD
But i think i might have spoiled them too :|
they always choose what they want to eat.
which flavor they want to eat... =-= or else they will leave it there.
how they choose?
Basically i have two flavors of buns.
I let them smell it and they use their paw to touch the bun they wanted.
"how sure where you that they know how to choose?"
By smelling of course :)) even when i switch places of the bun frequently... but in the end they still choose the same one ^^

:) but i do love dogs alot...
they always gives me the feeling as though i can understand them just by looking at them.
IDK... but i love dogs and i appreciate mine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment