Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Dont act like a Boss when you are just a Maid.

My title sounds harsh? Hah! I dont think so.
If only if those of you who are sitting in my place now..
will only knows how i feel.
Lets talk a little bit about the bloody maid.
Her attitude,hmmmmm? should i even rate her from heaven to hell? or numbers?
If its heaven and hell,she'll be in the bottom pit of hell.
and if numbers from 1 to 10 she'll be -10
Yes,thats right. Thats how sucky she is.

See,the kind of person i am is that i would just keep quiet if you make really small mistake.
I tried to tolerate with your fucking attitude already.
You came so late so often,day by day.
You vacuum when maknae was on the phone and even once you vacuum when i had customers around? IDIOT.
and when you finish moping,my customer walk in and you didnt like it?
you show your fugly asshole face that you are mad because my customer step on the floor?
You leave the rubbish around and come back like an hour later?
DAMN YOU!
and always said you did clean up the windows?
Fuck it,bitch! I was in the store,hiding for more than an hour to test you.
and yeah in the end when you were caught lying,you told us that you might have forgotten about it? eat some shit.

I raise my voice is because you were literally screaming.
and because you asked maknae to shut up.
no one can ask my maknae to shut up (except for me in any case)
Dont mess with me.
You are lucky,you should thank god that i just raise my voice.
Or would you like a patch of big black spot on your eye?
choose it bitch!
I really hate you!

You telling your buddies that i was the one being rude to you? WTF.
Come on,just because you are a million times elder than me,doesnt means i have to listen to you.
So,whoever who is the eldest can do just anything to the youngest?
this is 2011.. not your 1800..
is not that era anymore idiot.
besides,you are here to work and if you didnt do a good job then take responsibility in your own mistake,dont try and give excuse.

pffffft~
pathetic asshole bitch

No comments:

Post a Comment