Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Korea,wait for me! See you in 2011 *fingers cross*

So,yes...
My mood to travel to korea is suddenly high again! XD LOL
but seriously,think of you in another country,in your dream place..
Standing in the city of your dream..
HOW COOL CAN THAT BE?????
^^ pretty cool.
well,yes indeed... korea is my choice to visit... for my 1st outstation trip.
Wae korea?
Hahaha. *see above* (wae = why) hahaha... Korean Freak blog is here 'yo!
LOL.
If you know me (from my facebook) you can totally know im a korean freak.
like every sentence there is hangul.
if you come to meet me in person before. HAH
even better,you know how freaky i am.... O.O not that freaky freak type.
Im just a friendly person who just so happens to deeply fallen in love with SNSD.
Yes,who wouldnt love this 9 angels?
especially my Tiffany...
Ok,skip with the crap... you all should know better if you are able to read my blog... you should know i talk much about SNSD and my Yeoshin,tiffany ;)

I seriously want to go and experience



(spao shop that i may be dying in there or go bankrupt)


(LOTTE WORLD)

(banpo bridge)

(28-04-2010) - continue.
:D hee~
i've been dragging this for too long due to the reason of im busy and sort of forgotten about this post.
For the fun fact that is... I have so many korean freaks friends with me (i,myself included *no offense,buddies*)
All of them,well.not all..is most of them...
Wants to go korea too!
Hahahaha.
So,yeah... I made my decision to really go for it.
And i will only be interested to go with people who really has interest in going for the trip..
Because what i want...i'll get it for sure.

Oh yeah,recent news saying that SME will be building a theme park with their artist as their theme..seriously? :DD
Hope it is...
Imagine going on a ride or a place where you can have fun and see your idol faces on the billboard..or in the park map!
LOL,im thinking too much,but is not wrong to wish (;
Getting stuffs from there...
Thinking of this made me excited already!
So,smart of sme eh? An awesome idea and way to make $$$ :p
Maybe they should think of putting a house of wax or museum of wax of their artist?
O.O "sme ah~ let me be one of your planner" XD
hahahaha~ that will totally be awesome pawsome! LOL.
But from the look,i think they will only finish building this park in 2012,as they mention..
But im going next year la D;
ah! i know! go again during 2012 :DD ok! everything solve.
kekekeke

I choose to go korea during winter season.
I dont know. but my family members says its a bad idea to go during their cold season..
Korea is my dream destination and as lame as it might sound..
I havent seen the real snow yet :)
so i made the right choice..
Doing both thing at once XD

Korea...just wait for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment