Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

What is Right was wrong,What is Wrong was right.

So,what do you do if you feel like vomiting but right at the same time you are early in your working place,BLOG.
Hell yeah,i have to do something that can leads my mind away from keep thinking of wanting to puke...spotted my title?
I used to think,as long as my friends are happy,thats all it matters..
So,yeah,my friends are human,they make mistake...
but my point here is that... they will never ever admit it,that it is their fault..
Always seems to put everything on me as though it was my fault.
And there,the stupid me,always accept it..
I accept it not because i am wrong,is because i dont want to lose any of my friend..
and that i dont find arguing necessary.
I dont want to lose my friend,yes is true.. but will they think the same?
but you know what,i dont care anymore... i dont need to them to have my life to be move on.
People like them are the one who slows down my life and brings me nothing but misery.

from now onwards,whatever wasnt my fault..
i wont be the one who is trying to solve the matter..
i wont be the one who go and pamper them.
i wont be the one who apologize.
i wont be the one who keeps worrying.
i dont want to be this way anymore.
take it or leave it.
you did something wrong,own it up.
grow up.
i had enough of everything that happened.
who are you to treat me that way?
seriously,come to think of it... you are not really worthy to me anymore.
you are no longer the person i once know..
if you cant change like 360 degrees.
be it.
but dont come messing me up.
i had enough of you..
annyeong..
bye bye.

:)
i cant wait for SNSD's mr.taxi!

No comments:

Post a Comment