Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Saturday, April 2, 2011

epic?


I thought i can have a rest since im working Noon shift...
but i was so wrong as dad wakes me up around 8..AM
-.-
He needs an extra hand to help cleaning up the house he is renovating..
I HATE HOW MY iBabyT died on me cos ran out of battery during the ride in the car.
Sucks...thank god i got taenganger (my samsung phone) that i can rely on :)))
While on the way,i cant take it anymore...i have got to take a quick nap...
which was...a failure as the road was bumpy...waking up every bump = sucky~
Reach the destination,going into the house..
quickly walk to the mirror and start styling my hair...making sure is not messy...
the crown of my hair looks just fine... XD well,yeah...it takes some time..
Dad stand behind me and said "wow!thankfully i didnt hire you,i dont pay you to come here checking out your hair okay.AIYOR!"
Well,i did help out....a lot!
i manage to carry a big pot of some unknown plant all by myself when that should be carry by 3 men?
LOL
going up and down the stairs...till i forget how many times...really :O
after everything was done,i sat on the sofa...and fall asleep!
this shows how tired i was...

Dad already order my food without me knowing...
but on the other hand i had promise to eat with my maknae.
(if you are reading this,meishen..dont be shock..:p)
I keep the promise and eat two times...hahahaha!but its cool.

Ck drop by our shop and we start messing around with the Polaroid...
you know,its really fun...having that gadget..
and maknae complaining that it has been months!
that she asking to take picture with me and me giving empty promises...
:|
so,okay.
and what happen?
AWKWARD.
cant believe how long we waste on just taking one photo....just ONE.
perhaps its the 1st one and both want to make sure is looking good?
cos since we are using POLAROID...no mistake or ugliness is acceptable...
right?
thats why i say use my phone take picture!
can delete~ if not nice...hahaha.
anyway,after some debating...discussion on how we should take the picture...
after minutes passes...and passes...and passes....
in the end both did it *applause* XD hahahaha!
cos CK cant stop whining on the time we wasted just to take one picture XD
shy ma............
what happened next? cant stop taking pictures... -.- even went and buy the expensive film...
But i realize,its alright...doesnt matter how much it cost...
laughing and smiling from the inside,its worth it :) right?
hehehe..

and great....now i forget what i wanted to blog about...
till then,goodbye first...
since im dying due to this stupid headache

1 comment: