Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

a piece of my mind

So,yeah...this is what i do when i finish my pancake...with my left over syrup.
Hahaha...cos i was thinking about her LG fancam... i want to so watch them!
But i cant since youtube is like sort of banned?
:(

People say,dont keep long what you are not suppose to in your heart..
and is true,because you will keep thinking of it.
Is true..very true..

Things happened,ups and downs in life happens so often at times you think that you should just die,but is that the solution? dying?
do you really think that dying can solve everything?
You're wrong!
Cos if you die,you just give your parents and people who loves you a miserable life and haunting memories...is that what you want? if you say Yes,then you are one heck of a selfish person.

I really got no idea what had just happened..
but all i know is i didnt do anything wrong..
I never lies.
Now my mind is totally blank is like i dont know what i should think about at all.
what the heck is actually going on..
But all i can say is that the feeling of HATE...never appear in my heart at all.
after all this happens..
because i realize people have been emotional lately..and is not wrong to be one.
besides..i believe miscommunication was one of the reason.
I really seriously dont know.
*bangs head on table*
aihhhh...eottoke?
this is how it was going to end?
really?
is this what everyone wants?
cos i dont want to,i dont see what is wrong to say how we feel..
blogging is the only way for me to express out how i really feel.
eottoke..

i'd stayed for you.
for i still,some place in my heart,respects you very much.
for the things you done..
this is one thing i will never forget.
believe or not,is up to you.

i just dont like this kind of feelings..
all being mixed up.
*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment