Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Saturday, June 4, 2011

The Great Escape - Great dance moves


The Great Escape
was one of the new Japanese song sang by our girls,SNSD.
They have did a performance on last night :)
and may i say...
their dance move just blew me away!
A total Surprise!
Here's the link ^^ watch it and you'll know what i mean :)

I think our girls are ready to get involve into a new kind of concept.
Something much more mature and sexy that is going to suit them as the years are coming.
Some might not be able to accept it due to the reason where we have already get used to seeing them all cute and innocent.
But,yes.. as time goes by,people changes.
But if its a change for good,then im alright with it!

Here are some of my favorite gifs for this performance..
Ok,never mind...
I think the internet has some sort of a problem..
cos once again..
all my gifs are GONE =_= damn!
But their part in this...
Really makes my jaw drop open.

"Everything,Pink.MINE" - Tiffany Hwang
Love this girl


She Look so pretty that night even though she is having high fever :'(


They are working their butts off :(
Please...
SME..
PLEASE... JEBAL...
Let them have a proper rest when all the concert in Japan and Paris is over..
hurts me mentally
I love this part!!
She looks so gorgeous!!
^^

THEY NEED SOME REST!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment