Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Monday, June 13, 2011

Appa knows the best

(i can never afford to see you lose a single tears,Tiffany...<3)

Im not as tough as you think...
not as tough as i thought i can be...

He told me...

"i know you care,but there is always a limit to everything"
"You did your part and thats all it matters"
"always know when enough is"
"what goes around comes around"
"you dont see karma now,but sooner or later...it will happen"
"you treat a person bad one time,it comes back at you 10times worst than how you treated them"

And many more...
Which really put my heart at ease...
Am i angry?
IDK...not really,i guess i was used to being misunderstood so much.
Hah.

I asked myself so many times...
Was it because the way i talk or how it comes out...that causes misunderstanding...IDK.
You have limit i have it too.
Everyone has it.
But at least,i would apologize if i ever did hurt you.
and tried to make it up.

Attitude problem?
I dont know.
Maybe some people does think of me having an attitude problem.
Well.
Everyone is different.
And i will not change for anyone unless that person is someone who is worth it.
and very important to me... like my family!
;)
everyone has their pros and cons.
Take it or leave it.
Is that simple.

people asked me,what are you going to do about it?
what do i do?
Life goes on.
LOL.
:') aiiiii...
but honestly.
i dont know.
but life GOES ON.
IT HAS TOO.

Doesnt matter how people misunderstand you now.
cos at the end of the day.
they will know the right.

"why do you even let this be your problem? people's problem but you also get hurt??i know you love your friend very much BUT let me ask you one thing..this is will hurt...if your friend asked you back: WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? WHY CARE SO MUCH ON WHAT I WANT TO DO? how will you answer back? how can you answer back? and other people who saw this,they will say WHO ARE YOU"

Who do you think you are....
this has just stuck in my mind all day long...
:'(

I'll be fine,pa......
Guess i made my dad worried when im not the crazy and talkative me. :/
He keeps finding jokes to tease me...to cheer me..
He's the one i can really seek help from at times.
Not just a dad... but a best friend for my life <3
:)

there is one thing i can always try to cheer myself with...
No other then,SNSD ;) kekekeke.
Can i.... fall in love with...

this person?
I'll be honest.
She's amazingly attractive!
Hahaha...
Have you guys seen her latest selca on UFO??
(jaw drop open and keep staring)

I know... amazing right?
Look at how cute this person can be...
She even claims she doesnt have aegyo in her *coughliarcough*
LOL.

You're cute to the point where its irresistible! ^^

I go berserk when i see her latest selca for UFO.
And keep telling my sister about her.
I love how her lips shape when she sang RDR in Japanese version!
Is just sexy and cute and hot and pretty!
:)
And so,my sister asked me
"do you love taeyeon or tiffany now????"
I told her.
Of course i love Tiffany and i like Taeyeon.
*sister shakes her head in disbelief*
then i tell her.
Ok ok, Tiffany is my wife and Taeng is my girlfriend.
She was speechless of course XD
But no matter what...
Of course i LOVE tiffany the most :)
Ok.... i might start to love Taeyeon too...
Look at her XD (above) that look...
The mixture of a byun look XDXDXDXD
Makes me love her...even more? Because she's byun.....?
Araso araso.
Im just kidding.
I love just about everything about her of course.
Yes.
I really do (;
Araso,Kim TaeYeon...
You'll be my second from now onwards ;))))
Cos i know...
At the end of the day...
I know im still going to love fany even more no matter what XD.

SNSD DAEBAK






No comments:

Post a Comment