Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Saturday, June 25, 2011

SISTAR 19 (NO UNDER 18 PLEASE) XD

I happened to watch this the day they perform on Music Bank the other day.
Immediately their simple dance step caught my attention not to mention the soothing music :)
Besides,i love Bora!
Like ever since the day i watch her on Lets Go!Dream Team ^^
She has this natural smile like Victoria from F(x)...
I dont know how to say..but a smile that is very natural yet lovely and sweet <3

So due to the reason my friend,CK LIEW loves it ever since the day i show him the music video..
He has been craving for more..
and personally asked me to make some gif of the body wave part..
(im not at home,so i cant make it for you personally but i have search it high and low for you..you OWE me a drink and yes,im serious)

Here you go...
Wait..
Get some tissues ready? or towel? anything that are necessary..yeah? ;)
ready?
:p
Too eager?
Cant wait?
XD hahaha...


and this is what you requested for...
the one with the orange sport car behind...
But i've got something else.
this.
:)
Our reaction... XDXDXDXD
Look,im not a pervert.
My friend is. XDXD *kidding ah*
but yeah... the fact he is... since he requested for it...
You owe me dude :p
You're so gonna thank me!!

Well...
Peace out ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment