Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Saturday, June 4, 2011

I love Tiffany Hwang!



There must be a reason of course..but i already said why i LOVE her..didnt i?
If you got no idea why... click on the link below
Yeap,just click any of this three link :) or just click this three above ^^
So...
Im going to spam ma own blog today..all about Tiffany Hwang <3

This is currently my LIVE WALLPAPER in my phone :)
Ah...fany ah <3<3<3
The wink that i die for so many times!
I love it when she frown a little :p
Look at her clueless cutie face! <3
And how much i love to see her teasing her members :)
my namja chingu XD
EYE SMILE!
If you can see,there's a slight little smirk in this gif...
Peace <3
If im the cameraman,i'll be dead <3.<3
The sweetest girl i have ever came to known
Your stares makes me feel shy :p
Tiffany Hwang :) just love the name so much
Heeeee~ Nomu Kyuopta~
Awwww....dont be shy :))))
Cos i really love you,Tiffany Hwang Mi Young..
You're the best!


No comments:

Post a Comment