Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Dream Team, Dream Fany XD

Dream Team, SNSD Olympic :DD gahhhh! me likey!
And it makes me loves Tiffy even more! how she even ran instead of walking in the competition!
All of them is so cute!
haha! the unexpected happens though, Sica manage to hang on so long at the end of the last game
XD "im lazy girl~~" <-- total opposite!
Aigooo, taeyeon ah, wae?
I thought you will be the hyper one! :/

The show ended so quickly :( i wanted more!
and tae, why did you laugh so epic-ly?? XD the host finds Taeyeon creepy! LOL.
That's call cute okay ;) aint creepy....but, yeah, maybe a little...just a little...
idk wae she is laughing that way too! XD



i used to step aside and let things passed me easily, thinking, ah, it's alright.
let me be the one step aside.
but from now onwards, im standing firm on the path im walking.
if you happens to walk in my way, i wont be the one stepping aside anymore.
you get in my way, you fuck away immediately.
im not falling for your act anymore.
is either you scram away or i make you.
so yeah, your choice.



today i learned the reason why they seperated the woman and men train section.
the moment i step into the train, aboard on the none woman sign side.
i had eyes staring at me from head to toe.
well, whatever.
no more next time >< cos im disgusted by those filthy eyes.


i cough like there's no tomorrow, to the point i almost puke everytime when i cough.
colleagues was like, "why didnt you heal yet?? so long already!"
:/ is not like i have a choice
life without cold drinks = :/ boringgggggg....kekekeke



"marshmellow heart"



she maybe the dorkiest, but even my wife listens to her ><
ah! who wouldnt!
dorkiest, but always turns out to be the person who has the best correct thoughts!
;) i so admire your style, kim tae yeon <3 nomu saranghae.
and no, i am so not cheating on tiff :p
i love both!


cant wait to see the concert :))))) hope everything goes well!
aite?
*SCREAM*


uh, my bones hurts.... and since when did i slice my wrist? \(O_O)/ wtf.
time to sleep, i guess..... bathing my dogs tomorrow ;O
because i can speak well in english (as from what my manager and colleagues said)
i was chosen to play a role in a video shooting ><
and i have scripts to recite :O
eottoke~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment