Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Sunday, December 11, 2011

2011 SNSD SINGAPORE CONCERT TOUR

Yes, i was there in the concert on the 9th December 2011 :)
a night that i will never ever forget for the entire of my life as long as i am still breathing.

(i shall blog about my trip to singapore on the next blog, for now, let's concentrate on the concert)

So, i arrive in Singapore at about 2pm, check into the hotel and was off to the stadium.
Arrive at the stadium, that's the moment you can see SONES loitering around the area XD
grab maknae along with me and we're ready to look around to see where we should line up.
Seriously, the sistic people should learn the whereabouts :/
not point and sending us to all kind of directions!
wasted our time for looking for the place to Q up.
It was about 3pm when we arrive at the stadium,start queuing up at 3:30pm+
never expect to line up for 5 hours...
Yes, sit there from bright sky, becoming dawn :( tiring.
But we all knew it was definitely worth it!!
but what annoys me most are the girls lining behind us == kept singing, showing off == pffffft.
is disturbing and annoying.


oh! and Ck, manage to catch a glimpse of Tiffany peeking out from behind curtains of the van when they arrives.

When is time to enter the stadium, while waiting,
i caught a dove flying pass our head above and i said,
"oh my God! they performing The Boys already because Jessica has let go the dove!!"
which is literally not true of course :p

(i cant upload my own pictures yet because im lazy to resize it)

entering the stadium..
I did manage to capture the abouts in the stadium, but i'll upload it later yeah? :)
they played snsd songs while making us to wait.
Right at the middle of the stage, where it was near mosh pit C, there's a white tent.
me and my friends were guessing that they will appear from there!
The tent start shaking and everyone was screaming already,
the smoke were sprayed and we're screaming again, this goes on for about 15 minutes or so i say.
XD
but when the lights were dimmed off, that's when we knew it's about to happened..
i knew, it was time for me to see my girls in person, with my very own eyes!
it was nervous for me, scare a little? because i was over excited!
but because of my own danshin height, i need to break apart from my group of friends to stand at another place which is near the end..

when the diamond appears and we knew, snsd is inside, it was all screaming!!
all the way!!
then when the diamond opens, SNSD were already there, posing :)
They are very very very very YEOSHIN indeed and that moment, i cant believe,
i can see them at last, with my very own eyes...
it was unbelievable!!
they all look like life dolls! very very very pretty indeed.
is just, indescribable! really, no words can describe how the feeling was...
no words can describe their beauty!
"sowoneul malhaebwa"
is how they start off, I caught Taeyeon had a small smile on her face when she hears how crazy we all screamed :) it was cute.
i almost cried for that moment, because i was really over joy :D

then when they get off from the diamond,
walking around, standing at each angle,
Jessica happens to be the one standing at my angle.
i was actually jumping and rocking the light stick all alone in the middle at the pit, because the rest were either all in the front or all the way back and i was in the middle XD
a spot light gets into my way,
i guess sica was like "why is that girl cheering all on her own?" or something like that...
because she literally starred at me, with the eyes, the doll-ish eyes!!
our eye contact lasted for a whole long of ONE minute.
it was amazing and i gotten shy.... because i was stunned :x
that moment still keeps replaying on my mind.... never fade, never will...

i was so high that night! jumping up and down as if i were all hyped up..
singing along, rocking my light stick back and forth!
:)
maknae came and grab me to go to the railing area as she manage to find a spot for us there.
it was perfect because they were just metres away from us.
how close you ask?
this close....
Yes, this picture is capture by sowons who were sitting on the terrance area and me and maknae was capture in the picture XD
omg face == but who cares! i just care about the girls anyway XDXD
yes, literally that close!

Maknae threw a doll she wants to give to Jessica, is patrick the dog :)
the first time she threw it, it scares Jessica, not scare, but Jessica has the surprise look on her face!!! :DD it was sooooooooooooooooo cute!!
when it drop on the floor instead, jessica did a peace sign to her :) *envy*
jessi is really very sweet indeed, her smile, her stare sums up to perfection.

then it was tiff who came to us, waving around.
i was screaming my lungs out for her, my baby wife, just there, right in front of me!!!
+.+ but she just look around miss me, i gave up.
and said to maknae "geeeeee! she didnt even look at our way! *SIGH*"
that's the moment Tiffany turns around, look us..
and do a shooting sign at us.... :OO i was stunned! very very stunned!!!
well, the person i love so much, love so very very much indeed, is right there, right in front of me!

they ran around, and i threw the dolls that we have for tiffany, totoro..
she was singing and then i pointed on the floor, she looks at the totoro i gotten for her,
pick it up and put it at the corner of the stage :/
and then the korean staff threw it off stage :(((
one of the guards pick it up and give it back to me.

Taeyeon came over to our side during Forever,
she has this shiny dorky smile :)
and i was scanning her XD she's so perfect as she is on and off camera!
her skin was creamy milk!!
yes, i might sound like a byuntae XD but is so true.
when Taeyeon did her high note, the crowds at my area starts cheering at her name.
she look so surprise and waves around, smiling dorkily!!!

then it was Seohyun baby who ran to our side to wave around during naengmyun!
during the part "naengmyun" she puts out her microphone at the crowd to sing :)) so cute!!
then she wave around, when she spotted me and maknae,
her eyes and jaw opens wide and wave harder at us!!
hahaha! i dont know wae she do so but she was so cute, then she skips off XD


Tiffany asked "are you guys tired??"
and we shouted "nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!"
Tiffany said "but we are....*laughs cutely*"

and she tricked us by saying it was the last song...
but me and maknae was trick by her :p because we knew them too well that we knew it wont be the last song ;)
they came back on stage with ITNW :) it was jjang!
the last song was FANTASTIC
Taeny both came back to our side again this time,
i threw up the totoro toy and it landed right in front of Tiffany's feet.
she looks at me and waves her hand, arching her brows a little and shakes her head a little, it was friggin cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and taeyeon did an X sign, shaking her head at me too.
i guess i shouldnt have thrown the toy? but i thought everyone did so...so why not.
i bought the totoro because i knew how much she loves it..
oh well.... never mind, i have treated it as i have given it to her already.

Jessica came up to our area again,
maknae threw the doll up and Sica actually tried to capture it, but once again,
it was out of her reach :/ and it fell onto the ground.
but Jessica's reaction was totally cute! :)
And her surprise epic face when everyone behind me and maknae, carry up their phone and cameras out :/
she pose for the camera with a peace sign, it was cute to the max.
the guards gave warning but no one cares XD
but me and maknae didnt manage to take the picture, and i was highly disappointed...
because i obeyed the damn fcking stupid rules by the securities!

The last song really came...and it was a little painful for me to know that it was the last time to hear and see them in person :/ till who knows when.
quite hard for me, but is time... and i do hope to see them soon!!
love them so damn much.

____________________________________________________________________


TAEYEON :
she stunned me the moment she was there right in front of me :)) way to pretty to be true.
and then her face when she goes for the high notes <3 the one i love most!
so cute~ her eyes were watery though, the moment she bows after singing her high note during FOREVER..she's very pretty...so does her butt :x but it's true. hahahaha!

JESSICA :
we made eye contact that lasted for a minute, lasted as a remembrance in my mind forever.
really means so much for me...and she surprise me so much in person, because she is so much more doll-ish and pretty! :) she is very very pretty.. her doing the peace sign for us, smiling like an angel, her voice!! during her solo performance, Almost... is a definite WOW! during naengmyun, i caught her pouting tiredly <3 it was cute but i hope they have enough rest.
till now, she has never left my mind and indeed, love her even more after the concert!

SUNNY :
she did aegyo during the self intro :D hahaha! as expected it was cute~~ and then she did her solo, 3 by britney...SEXAY! and i was screaming NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~! whenever the male dancers gets near to her and sowons look me one kind XD hahaha!

TIFFANY :
the one whom i love so much, we manage to look at each other for quite some time.
me calling out for her like my life is depends on it for her to look at me :)
and she turn around the moment i gave up on waving and she did a shooting sign at me and maknae, it made me stunned throughout the entire concert. cos i cant believe she actually did that to me!! and then the second time where she looks at me, her infamous arching brows :)))
gahhhhhhhhhhhhh~ it was cute! her eyes were as pretty as they were in photos.
This makes me loves her even more! at least she pick the toy i threw for her, although she didnt carry it around.... oh well, i just love her....she has this leadership on that night! and her voice, is so sweet and cute....... I LOVE YOU BABY WIFE!!!

HYOYEON :
this girl~ she shock me during her performance, her nickname wasnt given wrong at all.
indeed, a dancing queen! her outfit was hot, her dance steps were hot and she's hot! ;))
she's super friendly and give fanservice alot though!

YURI :
her solo was tough and sexy ;) those killer abs~ gah! if its illegal to be sexy, Yuri would've been on a court case ;) hahahaha! but she didnt run to our side that often though, so there was no eye contact...

SOOYOUNG :
she speaks in english the entire time and it surprise everyone, so we screamed the time she talks!! and she said something in english in a very very deep and sexy voice <3 gosh~~
and her SWAY performance, those legs.....were killer legs....something you died for!

YOONA :
she seems a little more quiet than her usuals :/ i hope she is alright... but she's very pretty <3
her 4minutes performance, i was awaiting for the pants off part XD byuntae mode again.
LOL! but she is so pretty that it'll take your breath away~~~~~

SEOHYUN :
the moment she skip to our place, she is kind of tall XD hahaha! if being compare with taetae.
the moment she waves hi to everyone but her eyes and mouth open wide when she waves to me and my maknae XD super cute!!! then her skipping back to the stage side ways...too cute!!

the moment when Lady Marmalade starts...
i cant keep mouth close XD woohoooo!!!!
nope, i didnt nose bleed though XD

the concert was perfect and i do hope to see them even more in the future now!

You still manage to stay in my mind till now, your stare...
she did something like this to us and it was sweet to the max!
she is such a sweet princess :) a real goddess.
very very very pretty in person!
hahahaha! look at her!! look how dorky this girl can be XDXD!!
whenever she laughs that way.
Jessica is indeed, one of my top 3 bias now :)

who is my second?
her of course...
Taeyeon : someone stepped on this photo...
Taeyeon : are you okay?
Taeyeon : Girls, are you okay?

LOLOLOLOLOL!
it was a picture of them XDXD
this dork is always second in my heart :)) always...

And then, who is always and forever dominant in my heart?
The girl that has conquered my blog but my heart too.
Tiffany, you have one thing the rest doesnt, my heart, a very big place in there<3
love love love you.
love you even more after the concert!!!

One thing...
i was disappointed at how mean the guards were, pulling people our from the stadium once they caught them taking pictures... my friend, ck, was caught taking pictures and then scolded him harshly at him, asking him to delete every single photo he has taken =____________=
but i am so regret that i obey the rules....
/(._.)/
because of i obey it, i lose the chance to take down the video of my contact with snsd members
:((( there will be next time right? pleaseeeee
missing all 9 of you already! want you guys even more...

not feeling well, stopping here first..
LOVE YOU SNSD!!!
thank you for the perfect concert!!!
thank you for the perfect performance!!
thank you for being a yeoshin!!


No comments:

Post a Comment