Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Friday, December 2, 2011

Sowons Outing

Ooh! *rubs both hands* i dont know if i can finish telling you guys about my outing today ;)
Slept quite late but woke up early just to bath my 3dogs <3
how early? 7am +.+
i had breakfast before going down to the garage to proceed with my task.
That's when i start coughing and eventually vomited everything i ate in the morning ><
i'll skip cold stuffs as much as i can... :x please let me recover asap!

So yes, gordy went and pick linda maknae and xuan maknae up ;) then we're off to ampang park to meet RC
as in CK ;p
we planned to prank him, since he didnt know that we have start a conversation already, between me and xuan maknae.
So is like, we all wants to see his epic face! how he reacts and stuffs.
but since we are running out of time, we cant act much.
Gordy actually told CK that he secretly invited xuan to joins us without me knowing.

I sat on a table a next to him, but he didnt take notice of me,
because when he saw xuan greets them, his eyes were wide open.
and he even thought she was eating at the same place with them and just to drop by to say hi.
the moment when maknae told ck that gordy actually is the one who asked her out.
Ck's expression change immediately, worrisome is in his face! XDXD
and a few times, he look to his left side on where i sit, he didnt saw me XD! GOSH! memang blind betul XD hahaha!
at last, he did of course and i joins them, but his surprise expression.
looking back at me and xuan.
XD LMAO ROFL.
he keeps staring at us and he even said "this is just a dream! this must be a dream!"


oh oh oh oh!!!
during on our way to ampang park, guess what....
Linda was like, "i have got something for you"
and i was like what is it \(O_O)/ and i turn around...
i saw this!!!!!!



my jaw drop instantly, like seriously shock like hell weih!!!
Sowons who are reading my blog! shocking eh??
:)) cant thank her enough! i mean like seriously OMG, never expected it!
thanks a million, babe! :) nomu chuwayo!!
Me love it <3

Back to the eating part,
oh yeah, we had this...

This pizza has 7 type of cheese and is FILLED with cheese ONLY.
Goodbye gym *waves* :/ wasted my one month, but i was sleeping most of the time anyway ;p
anyhow, after makan.
we're off to Korean Village. me and gordy's second trip ;)
while the rest were their first :D

It's just a small town but is nice :) somehow the air there feels nicer.
or maybe...i was imagining too much? XD
we search for vita and thank you God, for finally making my wish come true!
this time, i manage to get Tiffany and Hyoyeon!!!
my Vita set part2 is finally complete, but i bought extra one of Tiff, just to drink it :))
too bad for both linda and xuan who didnt get TaeTae :/ better luck next time, cos i wanted to buy a few Taeyeon too.

Raining like meow and wow wow!
>< aish~
some more take picture == come on, where's the angle and everything..
besides.... you guys are really lucky cos i hate taking pictures XDXD
Ck turns out to be a stalker of photographer! LOL.
then we are off back to Ampang Park then to Time Square.

Yes, black shop :x to see if we can get some stuffs, but a promise not to spend too much.
in the end, fails ==
but i didnt spend much, only rm9 ;))) cool eh?
i got myself a fan for concert that day, who knows, it might be a hot weather right,
sadly, tiffany ran out of stock :(
and xuan was like "just get Taeyeon's one then"
anything please find her ;) thank you.
then we are off for dinner, before continuing the search of getting dolls for soshi.
Dinner?
Korean food ;) duh! it only makes sense.
whole day is about k-pop!
car blasting with k-pop! dancing around. LOL.
i didnt dance though :p im, normal people XD

the whole outing, really... shows that we did alot of walking! XD cos i felt pain in both my feet :x
me and linda got two stuffs for Tiffany :)
where else xuan got Jessica and TaeTae something too.

I dont like cutesy stuff but omg, love my blanket! XD its too cuteeeeeeee!!


i spend a lot today >< and yes, current status = broke
who says money cant buy happiness? XD it did.
kekekeke!
but yeah :/ im broke.


I had an awesome year of 2011.
Is like super thanks to everyone...
first,
it's oppa, johnny oppa, who has gotten me one of the coolest birthday gift ever in my life.
Into The New World First Asia Concert Tour DVD.
like... WOW! and is all the way ordered from Cali then send from HongKong.
how cool is that?? :DD Gomawo oppa<3!
then the second one,
came from no one other than my maknae!
I couldnt attend the concert in SG due to the reason i have not enough of $.
but this kid, she planned something behind me.
got me the tix with her own!
but she knew me too well, she knew i wont go if i knew she was the only one who pays everything. so she said it was her, gordy and ck who paid it.
i was touch at that moment, very indeed.
but even more touch, when i found out, she was THE ONLY ONE who paid for it.
like seriously, the things she said, shows how mature she are..
and it touches my heart a lot.
Gomawo, but honestly, if it wasnt for you, airena, i dont know when else, can i meet them.
*bows* thanks a million......
last but not least, is linda maknae.
the boys tee today.
how shock i was! even gordy!
is like :OOOOOO
thank you so so so much!

everything was unexpected of course.
and no, i dont love them just because they got me things that i love,
is that, at least i knew, in their heart and their mind,
im in there.... they do think about me....
or else, they wont get me stuffs like this.
i felt happy, really very happy indeed.
that, actually, these people loves me for i am...
best thing, i was in their heart <3
i love you guys!
and can never know how to ever thank you guys enough.
(_ _) you made me smile for so long..
you guys!
always.... saranghae!
gomawo! if i had another chance, i will still continue to keep thanking you guys!
being there for me also! thank you.
love you guys to the max!

concert is just a week away!
Gosh! excited!!
TIFFANYYYYYYYY!!!


TELL ME! HOW CAN ANYONE IGNORE THIS CUTE FACE!!
MAYBE YOU CAN, BUT I TOTALLY CANT
the moment when i said, "i might starts to love Taeyeon even more"
how my friends look at me angrily as though i have really cheated on a relationship!
their reaction? kyuptaa! hahaha


p/s:

i become much more mature in thought wise and know how i should react to some certain things.
need not to worry ;) cos everything is what i have told you.
im not a broken record, i dont keep replying the same old part.
araso? :)) saranghae<3

time for bed, really as sleepy as hell!
time to do sica's fav hobby ;)
talk about sica, reminds me of how gordy forces me to say sica was his wife instead of girlfriend XDXD
heeee~

thanks for the love :)
thanks for today (:
thanks for everything you did for me :D

No comments:

Post a Comment