Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Thursday, December 22, 2011

quickie~

It's been long since i came here, not very long though.
I know, im missing out a post about my trip to Singapore.
I shall do so, when im back in good health, right now ? :/ is not the time.

So, it's been such a painful week ever since the last.
the continuation continues again this week.
and is getting worse each time and each day it passes.
well,
this person, she's really really nice to talk to.
someone who is not only just a pretty face, but have a pretty heart too :)
i adores her! even more.

yeah, i fainted once again.
and my blood pressure is getting lower.
my stomach and chest hurts again, like it used to in the past..
:( fml~

I dont think i can stay here for too long.

I bet all Sowons should know by now about the kissing scene on FAME?
:/ FML even more! XD
but...........wae have to be lips to lips for real???
\(O_O)/ wae !!

Just get yourself ready to scroll down below for an unwanted picture....
unwanted scene!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*loads gun, aim @ that guy, jungmo from TRAX*
no offence to TRAX fans here yeah, if i happens to have one reading my blog now XD
How do i feel?
.
.
.
.
.
.
Like this....
Nah! but i didnt exactly cry XD i just keep on complaining why the kiss has to be real and lips to lips, that's all, but isnt ty super cute in this gif?? look at her eyes! so cute when she looks to the side!!! <3


p/s: never anymore...realizes, i might be standing alone.. never mind :)

Before i go, this last gif manage to make me smile widely though and laugh out loud too!!
thanks to oppa<3 :p
Tiffany's TA-DAAAAAA pose made me laugh although i cant clearly see what kind of poses or faces she made and make ty literally LHAO XDXD

DID SHE JUST REALLY POSES THAT WAY?? XDD




cute arent they??? Taeny FTW! hahaha


Taeyeon's gif, her eye sign really sexy somehow isnt it?
I know you're captivated by it somehow too :p like me...
kekeke!
miss her in her long hair! :) she look best just in anything.

I shall stop here, hurts.
nights all.

No comments:

Post a Comment