Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

bitter

im hurt a lot this time.
never felt like this way before.
i was reading newspaper, when my manager talk to me, it'll be rude for me to not look at her.
i cant look and stare at the papers forever so i did, i try avoiding letting her see my face.
but she did and she was shock :/

i pretended to be sleepy and tired during my ride home, because i cant let my dad know.
that i dont feel alright. i dont need him to worry about me.sorry that i lied ><
because i was actually hurt by some useless stuffs? lol.

when you're hurt and no one is there :') double the pain.

araso.
i keep telling myself is alright, gwenchana.
but i still...hahaha...
i dont live for you.
i dont live because of you.

never mind.
nobody cares.
then i wont care nobody anymore.
well.whatever.
i quit.
i dont like dramas anyway.
once were enough, twice is a goodbye for me to you.
i had enough.

till now, i cant believe, you have a double personality.
Dear God, help me through with this, this time, please.
make me strong and determine enough, so i dont need people like them.
amen.


i thought listening to snsd songs will help ease the pain..
:/
watching Chocolate Love MV, reminds me the reason why i love Tiffany the most and why she's the one as my wifey ^^


They say,
No Pain No Gain.

I've gone through a pain today and i gain a new knowledge that is, no one cares.
:) dae!

No comments:

Post a Comment