Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Sunday, August 22, 2010

22nd 8 of 2010

Damn it wen i heard de news of tiffany fall on stage once again during de concert.
take care.

GREAT NEWS...hehe,we're gonna get a rabbit!!!teddy bear rabbit!
OMG!!its damn cute n its frm taiwan...means its coming to KL wif airplane..huih
22days..counting down.

~yoon-young~ nice isnt it? a name of yoona n tiffany

So,mummy fetch me from work,while on de way to my uncle hse..
I have to listen to some music,korean song of cz
SNSD..me n my sis start singing thru all de songs..n it was OH!
all of a sudden,my mum sings along,not only de chorus part...
Me n my sis got shock of cz!lk seriously..walao eh~
Actuali im quite happy tat she new de song...even Star Star Star.
lolx,cool....

So,i've watch jessica n krystal tik tok performance,i love de way sica dance.
i was so excited n keep telling my sis w cool she was,since my sis havent watch yet.
thn my mum ask HOW HOW HOW...SHOW LA..
thn realising papa is bathing n so i did.
Mum n sis showing me de cheeky face...whhhhhhatttttttttttttt.
lolx.she even told my dad "eh,come come,c ur daughter dance,sexy sexy weih~"
ish.luckily my papa nt 38 lk my mum..
thn i jz say to my mum, 'byuntaeng!' :P

so,i walk up to my room,kno wat happen...
two bloody lizards by pass me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thn i keep throwing shoes to make de lizard go away..
mum n sis laughin at my reaction,its scary OK!!!!!
errrrrrrrrrrrr!
hate lizard so damn much!
papa help,pick up de lizard n put de lizard away..
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

1st time someone says my smile look lk Victoria frm f(x)
bt,mianhae,i dun tink so...she's so much more better. ^^
kamzahamida thou.
Went to work,my two manager was thr..
The director says "eh...y u so cute ady wan?" (chinese)
manager says "try tie ur hair,so its more tidy"
i say i'll try...
director says "oh!i kno y ady~u cut ur fringe...aiyo,vy cute ady ah"
all i manage to do was,just smile full teeth showing
im stun...director pun mcm ni..lolx..bt,she's my lady boss..lady,so,nvm.
lolx
show blake my lastest pic n he's lk.
"oi!why lk hyunah1..dun la..i tot u lk tiffany"
lolx... hyunah ur head..i duno wat to cut ady nah,honestly..n its too long.
Miss hanging out wif blakey..he's n aust nw.

u take care too alrite..
my sore throat till nw pun belum heal up lagi

No comments:

Post a Comment