Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

virus came and visit my throat n gave me sore throat

I had sore throat since lk ytd...but it wasnt tat worse until this morning...
>.< aish.
why now..why me..suan la suan la..daddy bought me strepsil..
So,off to work,and im arranging the leaflets..
I xcidentally slice my finger! super deep cut until the table have drops of blood..
:( damn pain especially when i wash it with water.
I slice my my fingers,3 times per day!WTH..

I wana go out ler..i wana go out...i wan go out ah...u here me?? :P
Hahaha,recieve junyi text as he asked me whether wat shift im working this friday.
n i ans him casually "morning,y,wan cari me makan?"
i din kno y until he says "this fri ur bday lar!!"
oO i hav seriously forget..hmmm//ntg to be excited abt nia..
im cravin for cheese cake nw..
maybe gonna hav it this fri wif junyi,hahaha..
but my throat condition~ish ish~

PLEASE LEAVE ME,YOU STUPID VIRUS!!!!!
GO AWAY!!!
errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!
gtg.

[p/s: we r both sick at d same time huh,wat a coincidence!!hahaha,our hearts does connect!!<3 i miss u,u get well soon alrite]

No comments:

Post a Comment