Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Last Day in ZOUK

Yeah,my last day was on Friday,which is de 30th July...(i tink)
I have better offer,a better job (i hope) bt bottom line,my new job which allows me to SIT n nt standing for 8hours.Salary was even better,extra 300 bucks!
^^
So,yeah,told my boss about it..
N he's lk telling me tat each staff will kena pour by juice...milk...water..watever thy cn find to pour.
Ok,seriously,im freaking out,ok...i hv to go my grandma plc after my work..
>.< thy say thy dun care.
I finish work at 7pm..ard 6:50pm.. i say i want to go to the toilet..
I walk slowly..n go frm de back door which leads to de kitchen whr de punch card area is..
Dim Ji wen i walk frm de back,i saw de waiters there..sitting..
I know thy wana make me oso..
wat i do nxt is sumting which i terpaksa do so..
I walk in,pouting my mouth..pretend to act bodoh bodoh.
wen thy saw me..
"andrea...hi...whr u goin..why so cute.."
i jz smile =D thn walk into de kitchen,punch de card n Cabut!
xD!!!!! heh heh heh.
Which is a victory for me man!!!!
woohooo!
(michelle,good luck to u on ur last day)

Tml im goin to start a new job which i cant even sleep nw..mcm mane ni...
Help..
summore gt time to eat a big bowl of cereal n drink a glass of coke..
Papa says im not allowed to drink so much gas drink ady,especially cold ones.
Cz nw my lung n heart hurts quite often..
Bt i still can tahan =S

Faster DL finish de vid lar~

No comments:

Post a Comment