Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Monday, August 9, 2010

Happy 9th Aug 2010

I was working noon shift today...
One lady walk into de shop wen i was listening to HUH by 4minutes.
seriously,im damn nervous! cz i din kno much abt de products.
bt i still hav to attend to her.
Greet her,she asked alot,and i manage to ans! ^^ so suprisingly..
hahaha,wen she make her payment..
She ask,"how old are u?u look so young but very experience in cust.serv"
awwwwwww.
told her i was 20 n we chatted a lil...
she was praising me,saying how gud i was in talking to a customer..
sure lor,or not she wouldnt have spend rm400+ ^^
i dun reli care abt de commision i will get,but im damn happy wen she praise me.
^^
n she even asked for my name,hehehe. :)
it was very sweet of her..god bless her kind soul..

Aish,de malay gal in my shop..
FCK her,seriously..teach me wrong stuff,thank god im smart enuf to kno she's stupid.
== im not being cruel or mean..
u try work wif her a day,u will feel lk slapping her!
eeeeeeeeeee!
I alwis had in my mind,
I GO THR TO WORK NOT MAKE FRENZ!
:) hahaha...


p/s: i miss snsd.

No comments:

Post a Comment