Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Pink Pink Pink



Hehehe,see,my new camera..wat color isit??hehehe! P-I-N-K
This camera is actually selling at de price of rm699 itself..with 4GB included.

me 'so,expensive?cnt cheaper ma?'
'cnt~de video is in HD wor'
me 'ic~hmmmm~ok lor..nvm,i jz lk ard ba'
'u lk it?599 thn~'
me 'still,exp ler~nvm lar~hahaaha'
'aiyar..dun sad lar..550,last offer,jz for u'
oO me 'jinja???er,sori sori,i mean,reli??'
'ya..ur price la~'
me 'okok,can..u tink wat color suit me?'

actuali thr have 4colours,black-pink-sweet orange-blue
he says pink!hahaha!
thn i pick pink lor...
me 'oh ya~oni 4gb?8gb...nid to add hw much ah?'
'expensive la..hahahaha'
i sort of~erm~luk abit disappointed n i guess he saw it..
'k la,same price,i gv u 8GB.okay?'
me 'THANKYOU!!!!hehehehe'

thn his colleague lk wana scold him cz de price too cheap jor!
thn i heard him saying is on him.
>.< felt bad nia~
before i leave de shop,i keep saying thx to him ^^
hehehe <3 reli thx alot!

SERIOUSLY NO MOOD YOU KNOW!FROM YTD TILL NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment