Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Sunday, August 22, 2010

DRUNK SUCKS


Yeap,de feelin of drunk is seriously sucky.
See the pic above..hehehe,cute isnt it?
Its SO NYUH and SHI DAE... :P kyupta...tats becuz we cant buy de real rabbit,instead,we have a cute fake penguin..lolx,name comes up pretty easily as we are sones.

So yes,after sending my lil maknae,xuan,home.
we are off for our last outing,The Gardens,ZOUK.
for drinking session.
Its my 1st time,with frenz...
We ordered Absolute Vodka..each person one jug.
De taste ah...jinja sucky..is pretty hard for me to finish it up nia..serious.
So,me,de smart one go n say "ONE FOR THE ROAD" which means,drink de whole full cup non-stop...>.< two cups in a row..walao..
Junyi and Ck go for toilet,while i sit thr alone..thn de waiter walk to me.
"andrea,u drunk ah?" i asked how he kno tat...n yes,wen i ask him that,i cnt even c him,things ard me start spinning ard.
"ur face body all red red"

Wen we stand at de taxi stand,i cnt even stand straight..
Cant even stand in one position.
I told de taxi man,dun drive too fast or i puke in ur car nt my prob.
xD
thn he ah~din listen...turning so wild nia!!
junyi keep asking me,m i alrite or not.
i oni manage to say to him "DONT TALK TO ME NOW" xD!!!
at last,have to stop at rod side...BLUEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!
== damn paiseh nia,junyi watch me vomit...

reach home,i hv to pack de dogs since my sis din pack...
Sit in de garage for lk 30mins+
zhong ji,cant drink jiao dun drink lor...

reli san fu ler...aiyer~

No comments:

Post a Comment