Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Friday, July 15, 2011

goodbye

*bangs head*

SOMEONE!
Find a knife and poke it right at my heart now! or whatever...
I bet i cant feel anything... at all :(((((
Im breaking so badly from the inside!
*SIGH*
YOU!
and to thought you're suppose to be someone close to me!
why?
why turn the other way round and stabs me again and again??
I didnt even do anything!!!
But i keep telling myself and ask others to
"dont care,they are worthless"
yeah..you are..
but inside of me...this hurts.

But someone told me :
Happy or Sad you still need to go through a day..
why not be happy and go through with it.

:') true.

i need a heart to heart talk...
but for someone like you whom i didnt expect turns out to be that way.
YOU make me wonder, who else on earth can i still trust other than my family.

after letting out.
it might be a goodbye for us.
i dont want to be in touch with someone like you.
you left me a scar.
you wounded me..i give chance..but again you strike even harder at the same spot.
How long do you tend to treat me this way?
and why!
i did nothing!

the reason you are still on my page and that we sometimes still talk to one another.
is because im still hanging onto it...
i dont want this to be the point of no return.
because... i seriously got no idea what i should do now!
T.T

i think i need sometime alone...
or i need someone who is willing to hear me out...

fml....
ok..i give up.
take care then.
dont wanna talk or think about it.
i dont want to be stuck in the same thing.

one thing for sure.
I FEEL SORRY FOR MYSELF TO HAVE KNOW SUCH PERSON LIKE YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment