Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

TAENY FTW and more :D

I know right...
Like how many times have i blog about my new dorky wife ;)
:pppppp
Im not cheating on Fany of course.
Like i said... Dorky Wife where else,fany shall remain as my WIFEY
XDXD

See.
One thing i love Taeyeonnie is because how she can change to a total dork to a total this :

Perhaps a few video can explain even better??
Click one this a video of her in Beautiful Strangers ;)
or this for her Bad Girl performance ;)))))
But of course... there are more pictures of gif of Taengoo.... but...
*cough* right...
I dont find a need to continue.

But i find Tete very cute :) there is so many side of her!
And yes im very keen on what else she have under her sleeves..

But no matter what...
No one can replace this girl :


Pretty on the outside but also the inside...
How often can you find these kind of people?
RARELY ;)
She's definitely....

ONE IN A MILLION
Uhhhh!
My eyes is kind sore now :/ fml...
Guess i've been facing the screen for too long.

*
People come to me and tell me this and that.
I stay still and watch how they bashes one another.
i was clearly in the middle wondering what is going on.
but my heart tells me who i can and cannot trust.
But what puzzle me, is how one people can argue but next thing they just being all sweet like diabetes.
SCARY is the definition of this!
I really.... *sigh* why dont you just fuck off drama queen...
go to hell or something..
Just you wait when KARMA returns to you....
Have fun with your life taunted by Karma!
I may sound mean but what you did is even worse!
so you do deserve this!
you fucking piece of shit!
Oh well.. i told myself constantly.
Is not worth it for me to argue with uneducated people.
Go back to your cave,rubbish :)
waste the space on earth.
waste the oxygen
waste my time.
BOO YOU
SCREW YOUR LIFE
*




Taengoo!!!!
I'll end this post with a very rough kiss from....

TAENY FTW<3

No comments:

Post a Comment