Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Live Your Life Your Way

FYL INSTEAD OF FML
Yeap...
After a long thoughts...
I dont think i should say FML anymore...
Should be FYL, Fuck Your Life
;) Indeed... you are living in a pathetic life now isnt it?
LOL.
I dont need to say much<3

Sometimes...
I find myself wondering on the same question again and again and
AGAIN.
Seriously... dear mr. mind... have some sympathy on me will ya?
D;
I keep having doubts after another..
Maybe is because what has happened before made me a person like this today..
More conscious of my own surrounding..
Is not a bad thing after all...
You think you're the only one who is confuse?
well, So Do I sweetie.
But please...
ARGH!
Im speechless about it already...
no point of continuing ._.

And oh yeah...
You know how people say grown ups are mature and kids should always listen to them
50% can be true.
Cos i just learnt few days ago,that not all grown ups are mature even when they have kids and family of their own. LOL.
How stupidity and immaturity gets carried in them and in their head..
I wonder how they will be a role model to their children?
:/
The coming generation is so obviously more differently already.
Now now..
Im not putting the blame on the parents..
i meant 'some'...
Yeah. you know who im talking about,stupid you.
Cant you think with your brain for once?
If you have so much free time to go on facebook or backstab people or make up scene like a drama queen..
Take a minute...just A minute...im not asking for more!
Take a minute of your precious time and THINK please.
Think smartly not like some uneducated caveman or something.
I would love to thank you if you did so..
Why the fuck. i didnt reply your message?
Dung ass. i didnt have the internet connection.cant you see my wall was lifeless for two friggin days?
I really have a hard time to stop laughing about your stupidity..
You have all the time to think of nonsense..why not think something that can actually help progress your brain?
Hmmmmm.

FYI..
LIKE I EVEN CARE IF YOU BLOCK OR REMOVE ME FROM FACEBOOK
Just do what you like what you think is right.
Because at the end of the day.
You'll just find out the truth,bozo!
Besides.
How often can you get real friends on your list even if you happens to have thousands on your list?
Like out of that thousand how many of them do really cares?
out of the thousands how many does loves you for real?
Remove remove remove yourself from my list.
Thanks for doing one thing for me..by removing yourself off from my facebook.
cos i dont need a faker-bullshit-good for nothing-bitch on my friends list too.
Like yeah..
Go ahead...but you know what...
You have your life and i have mine...so i would appreciate and even ask you to be bless if you will just leave me alone
Go live your life the way you want it.
Be it.
If you ever come in my face or hurt someone i love...
You're so gonna get it from me.
Dont think im a girl and i cant do anything a guy can do.
;)
I can still kick your ass and pxxxy anytime :O opps!!!!
So yeah...
dont mess with me.
^^
I can be your true friend but also your worst nightmare,darling..


I have said what i want and what i know.
But is totally up to you to believe what you want.
If you think scolding me can make you feel so much better..
Ok,just do so.
But you know what,one thing for sure is. I wont apologize for what i had said that might rage your anger.
Cos i have said nothing but the truth and im not sorry for any single thing.
Remove me,Scold me,Block me
just whatever you think you are doing is right,go ahead.
cos one thing for sure..
people like you,will have Karma soon.
I will not do anything then.
And i have did nothing wrong cos im telling you the truth.
rather you believe it or not.be it.
like i care :')


I have to like seriously sleep early from tomorrow onwards.
My pimples have start increasing...
i need it to be decrease...not the total opposite -.-
ufff~
time for dreamland...which means meeting up with Taeny? by any chances? LOL
DONT KILL ME SOSHI
BUT IS WHAT YOU ALL WANTS ALSO RIGHT????????
XDXD

night~

No comments:

Post a Comment