Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Taeyeon or Tiffany

Here i am being asked with the same question AGAIN.
I know i know, recently i've been talking lots about Taeyeon being this and that.
cute and sexy.
eh,come on... it aint my fault if im falling for this dork massive cuteness and being a hot icon.
;)

Woke up and its like any other morning.
my sister is on her computer and the conversation starts.
(M) - me (W) - Sister

(M): last night i stayed up until 4am and gosh i watch taeyeon's videos! she's really cute.

(W): yes yes i know~ you said a lot of times laa.

(M): damn you.....but anyway! she's cute!

(W): Ok,tiffany or taeyeon? lets say they are hanging onto you at the edge of a building,each on your hand..you have to let one go..

(M): what~~~~~ im the one who created this game...how can you use it back on me.

(W): shuddap and continue...answer me.

(M): *think hard* ok....i'll save taeyeon up and jump down with tiffany.

(W): so you are killing tiffany?

(M): I didnt kill her!

(W): you let her fall off from the building!

(M): I pull taeyeon up,xo tete and jump down and die with tiffany la!

(W): So,you love taeyeon more than tiffany...

(M): NO! I LOVE TIFFANY MORE! I DIE WITH HER! HOW ROMANTIC IS THAT!!!

(W): but you are willing to let her fall off in your sight.. *shakes head*

(M): i have to save one...and im dying with her! romantic okay~

(W): You cannot die..

(M): what do you mean i cannot die?

(W): the question is who you are willing to let go...nothing about you dying.

(M): well yeah.but i choose to die with her.

(W): you cannot die with her..is not in the game..

(M): what the hell! why cant i die! is my life!

(W): cannot means cannot la!

(M): fine..then i'll ask them what they can give me if i save them...

(W): stay by your side forever,be with you. *sings taeyeon and tiffany's part from Hoot*

(M): stay with me?
-i really have some hard time making a choice although is just for fun XD-

(W): Forever....be your chagiya~~~ *laughs*

(M): then that's easy! Tiffany :) no doubt.hands down. but she must give me eye smile 24/7 XD

(W): even when she's sleeping?

(M): yeap..even when she's sleeping.

(W): what the shit.....you are scary shit la~~~~


LOL....
of course all this is just our fun talk.
:D
I choose Taeny :p
But if i have to really make only one choice..
it will still comes down to picking Tiffany of course..

No comments:

Post a Comment