Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

ROFL
I knew it.
This is what happened if you treat someone too well and made them think too highly of themselves.
They think you were desperately in love with them ._. that's just retard.
Excuse me..
So, first.. you said i backstab you and trying to ruin you and your friends friendship, but darling, you argue with them already even before i spill out everything you said about them to them... things didnt work that way and now you're trying with something new.
"she has a lesbian crush on me,that is why she is trying to have me all to herself"
er...LOL?
So, your point of telling her that is because you are trying to make her think i was after her too?
Hold on just a minute.
You're not my type ;)
Even if i happens to be a lesbian one day, i wouldnt want a girlfriend like you :DD
Why will i have disaster in my own love life?
Hehehehe.so,yeap.. DONT GET SO WORRY (overreact) YOU will never make it on my list.
Lesbian?
who's the one gotten so uptight angry lashing out on me when im in a relationship with my other maknae... er who?
so, who's the lesbian now?
"i got boyfriend ok" - er.ok :))))
So, shut it.
I didnt get started on you then just leave me alone please.
even IF i do become a lesbian......
I'll go for someone who has almost everything.
and most importantly!!! doesnt has an attitude problem and NOT an attention seeker.
Like....
???? XDXDXD LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL~
Ah,im not having a lesbian crush on Tiffany,so why do YOU even think im having a crush on people like you? o.O who do you think you are once again,missy?
____________________________________________________________________

One last thing before i close this up and not care anymore.
I now feel sorry.
All this time, i have been putting all the blame on that guy for hurting her.
i kept thinking WHY he will want to break up with her almost every single month.
WHY.
WHY?
A few person tell me "you cant blame him,maybe she is the problem.."
I used to think no way..
but come to think of it...
Now i knew why he would rather hang around with others rather than her :x
and to think i used to call him a jerk.
mianhae ._.
i didnt know this girl has attitude problem...
rotten scumbag...
now i know.
(_ _)
but now, her life is non of my business anymore.
because everyone said there is no point continuing this anyway.
true.
i have my life.
if you want to keep on brainwashing people that im the mean one. Go ahead :DD
While you are wasting your life to get sympathy and seek for attention,
I'll use my time to do something useful and meaningful to my life.
Dont worry, i dont think i want to even put you in my blog anymore :))))))

Since i have some free time,why waste it on unwanted and useless people?
I spend it all on someone worth it.
SNSD
hahahahahahaha!!!
God! they are becoming a HIT!
Have you watch their beautiful stranger performance in Japan?
This is the full version here, :) click on this LINK here.
People says Yuri is hot but somehow, for me, taeyeon is SMEXY!
Tiffany is not that bad as well.... but i cant take my eyes away from the dorky leader <3





























That ant waist. *jealous*



CUTE!!!!!!!!!
can you seriously believe this smexy kid is 23??
I can see lots of people spazzing on this picture here.
is her latest picture on UFO.

Baby dork, wae so cute????
<3.<3

Hahahaha!
I can go les for herrrrrrrrrrr! :X
Aiyar~ kidding la...
kekekeke..but if she wants..yeah,ok..
@@|||
:p she's someone i look up to very much ok~
chillax.

taeyeon ah~ wae....wae....wae nomu kyupta??

Is because of her im having a butt fetish now too
._.
but only to SNSD :p so please.
dont kill me sowon.


Aiiiiiiiiih!!!!
Time to get busy and clean the house again.
Hwaiting~~~~

































i'll be lying if i said i wasnt hurt.
but this is just temporarily feelings.
cos she was never worth for me either :')

No comments:

Post a Comment