Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Monday, October 17, 2011

:)

Roadshow....DONE! :) hit target!
rm120,000 :))) yays! this time i was charge with fuel to get as many customer as possible.
because per customer, i get rm20 ^^ superb leh~ hehehe!
but then, i rather not do another one anymore, wae? cos i can barely feels my feet ==||

Question.
is being friendly a bad thing? or the other way?
i mean, im not crazy. but i do have the courtesy to return back a smile, even to strangers.
i dont get why people just think that their smile are so 'expensive' or do they think the other person are not worth smiling to? :/
oh well, non of my effing business anyway.
i do what i want anyway :) but then.
it started off with guards at my working place.
always finding a way to talk to me, when im rushing to work >< bad timing ah!!
one of the guard was always constantly praising me.
open and close the doors of my car for me when i come and leave from work.
and he was like, "one day, can we go to eat together? my treat?"
and his friend overheard what he asked, "then next is me la~"
omg ._. lol


Today i watch JK hits, since i finish all my work :) it was SUJU Mr. Simple.
and the show is about to end with its last MV.
i was holding both my hands, praying for it to be SNSD.
guess what.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Seriously! i was screaming on the inside!!!
although i have watch this a million times XDXD but.....plasma never fails to grab my love and attention. my colleagues was like, "she's going to be crazy one day"
CORRECTION: already is crazy :p
I miss out so many episode of Music Bank on my previous job... :/
but thankfully, no SNSD performance back then.


And they were making their comeback this Friday..
im working though....good news? no no, i mean GREAT news is??
I can watch the LIVE performance of their comeback on my company's flat screen!
wooooohoooooo~ :DD *happy* cant wait cant wait!!

the girls are seriously making a BIG, HUGE comeback this time.
different kind of music and sexiest dance step for the choreography <3.<3
*fangirling*



met a hongkong guy today :) super cute from the way he speaks english...
but our cantonese >< his were so deep...and mine were so..... m'sian cantonese XDXD
now i see the difference.



P/S: i always pray until i get it :) <3 amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment