Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Sunday, October 30, 2011

when Airena, Gordy and Ck becomes my Genie =Sowoneul Malhaebwa=

SNSD is coming to Singapore on the 9th for a concert.
well, things didnt went well at first,
i cant go for some reason because everything is last minute..
and i dont have the time to save up the money that i have spend on my family for the usage.
:(
Honestly?
yeah, i was whining about it to myself everyday,
"why...i really want to see them" <-- i said this every now and then, that time.
until my sister cant stand me anymore :x

Friends on fb were like.
"hey! snsd is coming!" <-- T.T
"are you GOING?" <-- TT.TT OMG! KILL ME!

I dont know, at that moment, i dont feel like there is a reason for me to even talk.
:/ no, im not a despo, but just upset that i cant see my wifey.


and when my lovelies finally knew i was not going...


"without you, it wont be the same anymore"

"seems like a gap already! wae you not going!"

and even Owen, he's not a fan of SNSD, he said:
"let me help you find the cheapest Tickets among the cheapest! i will try my best"

and my dearest baby maknae:
"unnie, let me pay for you"


OMG! is like those words are really touching and no, im not getting all sentimental.
but if you were in my shoes that moment, you will only know how i felt.
I smiled and feel sad at the same time. molla...something like this --> :')
im touched by their words,
but i decline all the offers because...shy? \(O_O)/ I KNOW!
maybe the word embarrass is the right one.

I told myself that i will be alright, just let it be. see them next time.
but the bloody heart says it a different way == ISH!

*LONG EMO STORY FORWARDED*



I think is a week or two later,
Gordy text me and said "come along with us, no one gets left behind"
something like that and turns out that gordy ck and maknae has planned it behind me!
getting me a tickets first!
T.T i feel very very very very touch :') i was like FOR REAL?! + SUPER EMBARRASS!! at the same time.
But they told me,
"needless to be shy because we are a family"
<3 damn! for making all emotionally happy.


so, gordy and ck had the fun time experiencing how it feels like to get tickets.
EXHAUSTION is their word :p
:( and i was missing out all the fun
(no, ck! i wont whine there!) XDD


Tadaa~~
I thought the tickets will be in PINK! :ppp
but never mind~

when i receive great news from Gordy i was like
"I CAN SEE WIFEY!!!!"
:DD smiling all day long during work and colleagues wonder what is going on.
I even told gordy that i want to smelly, kiss, hug and touchie the tix XD
he says i need to get some medicine! LOL. i was just kidding alright.....
(o.O) MAYBE NOT?


My first concert with my lovelies... but SADLY,
my maknae wont be able to join us :'(
my heart drop down in my guts when i heard her telling me she wont be going and yet still part of the lovelies who paid for my tix
I thought the M'sian vers of Taeny can together meet Korean Taeny..
But she has curfew and the concert will be going on till quite late.
but anyhow, she manage to cheer me up from being emo :)
we made a promised.
But still, honestly? i wasnt as happy as i am before when i heard that we got the tickets,
felt down when i realize maknae isnt going....
BUT LETS HANG OUT THE WHOLE DAY FOR FEW HOURS ON 10TH!!!!! araso???
:DD bring us go to places where we can take pics!
hehehehe!







Special Thanks:

I dont know guys, i dont know how to say this without being all mushy and stuffs.
BUT, i really really really want to thank you guys, to even planned this...
i never expected this... all i can tell you guys is that when i think about what you guys did for me,
i become speechless...no words can be exact to translate how i feels...even till right now..
We're close....closer than what a best friend were, we're like a family...
and that's what family do's for each other (<- maknae told me this) If it wasnt for you guys, i will totally miss out this concert already! (except if miracle happens) but i dont need no miracle, i have you guys already and that's more than enough. even IF this didnt happened, the things you guys said to me, makes me realize how much more i love you guys..seriously, thank you so much! for all this :))) no words can express how i feels.....
SARANGHAE Ai maknae, Ck and Gordy!!
you guys have become my Genie this time....<3 thanks!
cant wait for that day when we finally gathers together.
KOREA TRIP (check list) yeah, we three must be on the list no matter what! ;)
and i cant wait for that trip already! hehehe!
*bows* (_ _) i dont know just how much i can thank you guys *hugs*



when i have my buddies, what more can i ask for?? :')
she's right. best friend doesnt needs to be knowing them for ages,
true friends always understand and be in the situation with you whenever they can.

TIFFANY! COME TO ME ;) kekekeke!


i remember that time, when i heard that i cant go, i look at my dad and said
"pa, can i go SG and kidnap Taeny back to KL?"
OF COURSE I WAS JUST BEING SILLY WITH THE JOKES! :p
and now my latest word that i will for sure mention every single day?

"I CANT WAIT TO SEE THEM"




Thanks guys, for everything.
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment