Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Monday, October 3, 2011

Octo baby

The line is sort of sucking now, cos dad download too many songs :/
So, no gif for this bloggie this time :/
oh well.

Its been only the third week of me joining the new company :)
and im catching and learning things quicker.
but still need to be extremely careful, cos mistakes are best NOT made.
or else, we have to email to hongkong to inform them to void the thing and it'll takes about 1week for the procedure :/ so, yeah... must be very very careful.

Roadshow soon :D *happy* wae happy?
Cos make up and attire are all provided by the company! hehehe!
Cool isnt it? so pro..
ask a make up artist to style us up<3
Im used to wearing heels already. but yeah, still prefer sneakers :p at least i can run faster in them XD

I hope the MV body shop renovation is going to turn out nice!
cos i am expecting something from the shop :))))

My company has a lounge area.
and in there, there's a 52 inch plasma.
They have astro! but yeah :/ i have too much things to do to even watch,
since it was mainly for our customer.
But everytime i switch the channel to MTV, if someone change it, i'll change it back XD

One day when my senior is teaching me about the system..
i heard, "you're so cool~ cool cool~"
Im like o.O sounds familiar! hahaha! SISTAR!
Today when i left the pantry,
i pass by the lounge area, Mr. Simple by SJ is on.
XD i stop and look for awhile.
then continue with my work...
guess what...when i walk back to the pantry,
GEE IS ON!!!!!!!!!!
I stunned there, smiling like a dork!
*spazz*
Hesitating so much to dance along!! XD
then one of the therapist talk to me, i guess, but i didnt answer him :/
although he is standing beside me.
He waves his hand in front of my face, then i look at him, "what" and stare back at the tv,
eyes never blink at all. XDXDXD
He say, "you stunned already oh?? you ah! aiyor! so like them~"
I LOVE THEM :p correction.

I watch till the end of course :p as usual.
I start doing my paperwork then,
surprisingly. they switch on to one of the Full House song, i sang all the way.
and they are surprise at it XD kekekeke!

Manager: this song is nice.
Me: Yeah, is Full House OST, not bad, quite famous back when 2006-2007
Manager: wahhhhh~ you know so much!
Me: hahaha~ comes to korean stuff, of course.
Manager: you like the group....what...girl...girl generation?
Me: Yeap!!! *excited*
Manager: who is your favorite? who do you think is the prettiest?
Me: my favorite is the prettiest lor, Tiffany :)))
Manager: Not Jessica?
Me: *GASPS* you know jessica??
Manager: of course la!

(my manager is 38 years old) LOL.

Too much Jessica until i call my senior "eh~ Jessica"
and she's like XDXDXDXD cos her name was Jasmine....
:p not stupid, is because both starts with J yeah.... <- excuse :p


Maknae coming next week :DD hahaha! need to plan!!

No comments:

Post a Comment