Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Monday, October 3, 2011

specially for you Nomi

This post will be specially dedicated to a girl i once known.
This person, is someone who not only is a liar,
but a cheater who become and imposer of SNSD Tiffany.
cheating so many heart of SONES... but no matter how hard she lied,
a fan like me, she can never get away with it :)

Nomi Smile -.- uh, that's her name.
what kind of rubbish junk is that? LOL.
Nevermind.
When i exposes her doings, she was left to no choice but to shut down the fake 'tiff' fb page.
she send all kind of vulgar words to me in inbox and then block me.

Months later,
her so called boyfriend (where they live far apart and only have seen one another on SKYPE)
inbox me a message, asking me does i remember him and stuffs.
OF COURSE I DO.
how can i ever forget one of the two dumbest couple i ever known in my life?
Right.
He added me a few times, but i never accept him.
he even told me that Nomi (his girl) confess that she was the one behind all the imposer stuffs.
but i dont care.. cos why should i?


Just few days ago.
she came and message me, asking me not to talk to her boyfriend, because he wouldnt want to see my ugly bitchy face.. bla bla bla... cussing here and there.
But surprisingly, i didnt argue with her..
:) i just reply her normal and then block her off.
cos enough means enough.
i dont want to waste my time or a single day of it on someone which is practically called as useless.
why should i?

You said you didnt want to see my ugly face too.
but how PATHETIC are you to unblock me just to send me a message?
LOL, are you just being plain stupid or idiot? adding a little retardness to your appearance :)
Like seriously, i've never call myself pretty or something like the way you always does.
But sorry,
i have to break the truth to you..
If i was like what you said, Ugly Bitch.... then in what rank are you?
LOL. You are not even near to my par...
not even near to be category to the dog that is losing its fur, almost to the bald stage,
and yet they still look so much more better than you.
Sorry, i know, reality hurts.
by judging at your appearance, trust me, surgery CANT help at all :)))
im not trying to be mean back at you,
but just judging you by your appearance.
or, do you want a voting poll? hahaha!
babe, you seriously need to get a mirror. you are younger than me,
but look at you... people around us thought you are double my age! :x whoopsie.
Not because you look mature, is the new word for your face OLD.
I wont cuss at you in the inbox or anything.
cos it'll be a waste of time, darling<3
just you know, enjoy your life before karma strikes your life pretty soon.
xoxoxo darling! ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment