Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Saturday, October 8, 2011

T.T

Morning world... *yawns* tired +.+
Not going to blog much since im not feeling well and im off to works.
SNSD teaser 2 is release! :DD they are so pretty!!!
honestly? yoona looks the same...
but Sunny, OMG, amber number 2? kekekekeke
she has this strong features! and everyone is talking about her new haircut <3

Fallen sick and if i have choice back that day?
i rather die... suffer to the max,
i can barely move.
Tadaa ><
look at those friggin ass pills....
is already hard enough for me to swallow one pill, dont talk about FEWS absolutely large one.
and no, i dont just take pictures of the pills and flush them down the toilet or something.
LOL!
uhhhhhh!!!
my head hurts.....


Ck: you sick already?
Me: yeah....
Ck: drink more water~ rest early la~
Me: Dae :DD
Ck: your tiffany also sick already...
Me: YA MEH??? what kind of sickness??
Ck: same like you la, cold or something...
Me: ah... i know why already.
Ck: why?
Me: because we sleep on the same bed ma....


EPIC LAUGH.
just if any sowons happens to pass by my blog.
this are just a funny convo between me and my friends, araso?
:p dont kill me.


i shall end here.
buh-bye~
My gorgeous one and only wifey :)))) yeoppo <3
when i saw Taeyeon's picture... silly me for saying
"omg! she looks like a girl already" <-- wtf sayings == because her hair is a bit more longer already...LOL

"nooooooooooo~ i miss her in her very first time short hair already" <-- EPIC








TOMORROW IS THE DAY where my MAKNAE arrives!!!!!
all day long hang out :D YESH!!!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment