Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Sunday, July 11, 2010

10th July 2010 Saturday,what a day :)

So,yeah..slept at around 1am last nite n woke up at 8am..
Im lk wth! Why in de world did i woke up so early??too excited? :P
Change my clothes,went to de garage n just realise that my CROCS r dirty =~=
My high tops yao nt ngam hw i wore..
so ya,grab my heels.
Reach JJ maluri at around 12++ meet CK.
Thn...YAY!!! Junyi,hehehehe,we kno each other for mths,bt nw oni meet ^^
Going for lunch in PGRM,cafe77..
i say sit cab go thr lar (thou is near)
CK says im crazy..rite. TRY WALK IN HEELS n u wont say so :P
When reach PGRM,we got lost,i told him to walk straight,tak mau dengar.
say im wrong.
FINE,we walk ONE BIG ROUND n back at d same plc xD!!!!
n i was rite,told ya ;)

PGRM-
Met my lil maknae,xuanbaby..she ah...ish..sudah thin giler bt dun wan eat.huih.
(speechless!)
Is for a short time of period thou cz her class starting soon.
:) nvm,thr's alwis nxt time...
n she kept calling me UNNIE YAHHHHHHH in public xD!!! i dun even dare call her maknae...xD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Play wif junyi itouch n no doubt his itouch pics all...YOONA..
n mine,TIFFANY...
wat a SONE :P
i thn decide to chg to my tiffany jacket..is nt tat hot at 1st..
until i walk to d bus stop opposite da road thr n waiting fr the bus.
i can seriously feel tat im melting. >.<
For tiffany! xD!!!!!

Despicable Me-
Ok,my feet was almost lk gonna bleed..so i have to get a pair of sneakers.
Bought it,purple. :) de pink nt nice.
CK que up for...Despicable Me 3D..
cz i keep saying i wana watch 3D version,at 1st he dun wan..
thn i keep askin n askin n askin..in d end,i won :P
SHOW WAS AWESOMELY funny ^^ i love it.
Wen i saw d youngest girl,de one d hair tying up wif bangs,it straight away reminds me of Yoona frm Run Devil Run.
Thn i fast fast tell junyi,he agree...she's cute ler...
Wen de show ends,im da one who start clapping my hands,thn gt ppl start to follow xD
hehehe,fun.

Super Bowl-
Everything was fine until we decide to play d 2nd round n we chg to lane 35.
Me,andrea yong go n set up rules.
n says whoever hit less thn 5pins must dance twice of snsd dance.
Fck it,i lost..ya..eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!
CURSE YOU LANE 35 #@$E%%T^R&

Ok,frm here,i duno hw to blog on..cz,im blurr at whr we went...
I only kno my feet are begging me to rest.
:P
went to pavillion for our dinner in Ichiban Sushi..
I tink so lar..forget Ichiban wat..
thn after tat yao walk bak to TS thr.
seriously,after all d walkin,i cnt feel my feet any longer.
thy hv gone *dead* :'(

Junyi teman me balik :)
reach my aunty hse.
4kids in d room dancing,my sis teach thm rdr.
thn my cuzin andrew says "eh,u dance lar,pls..wana c lar"
xD
IM DEAD TIRED.thn my sis ask me to use my hp to on d song.
n so i did,wat happen?
i cnt take it,i dance along.
n wen i stand up,thy all lk -whoa~yay!shi fu shi fu!-
reli lt thm gik sei lor.
lolx.
reach home 1sumting..
bath asap.
K.O on my bed..

Nw my eyes oso abit blur blur.
sumting wrong wif blog,cnt upload d pics..
i'll upload in fb.
annyeong.

No comments:

Post a Comment