Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My day cant pass without SNSD music.

^^ Thats pretty true...lk rite now,im blogging,im currently listening to etude.
Dont blame me,cz their songs are addictive..
seems lk everyday,without fail,i'll listen to their songs..
this isnt a serious case of some addictive ppl isnt it o.O
Of cz i listen to other korea songs too..snsd is a for sure.
kekeke.

sometimes,wen i have a watch bak on their gee mv..
seeing hw thy frm thr n bcoming d sexy ones in run devil run.
I was amaze by it..
Their mv was nice..they chg alot.n NOT THEIR LOOKS i meant their version.
so i wonder,no more cutie? only HOT HOT HOT? SEXY SEXY SEXY?

hmmmmm.
no matter how much thy may chg in my hearts.
They are alwis my idol i look vy high to..

P/S: tiffany's eyes smile still manage to melts me.

No comments:

Post a Comment