Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Im tired,pls give me strength to go thru each day.

Im reli goin down,pain till my spine,frm feet till spine.
Tell me,can it get any worst?? :(
sometimes,i tink after hvg this job,makes it quite hard fr me to hv some time of my own or time to hang out wif my frenz.
This seriously sucks! >.<
I saw alot of cuteeeee babies today ^^ <3
haiz,i dun reli kno if i can go on lk this ler....
I nid more time of my own,i dun stay young forever neh D;

Everyday smile! reli 38 de lar,no customer oso wan me to smile.
smile to de wall or air ah.dai lou??
==
U wan attract customer into ur cafe wif smile.
go find someone lk tiffany hwang ba :P
One smile,everyone rush into Zouk.lolx.

Im starting to tell myself,during working hours.
"andrea!you can do it! few more hours!c'mon!u can de!hwaiting!hwaiting!"
== time pass soooooooooooooooooooooo slow ler.

GOD HELP ME,pls...<3

1 comment:

  1. u get a shoutout box la..easier to chat la..this is my blog..theceeshadow.blogspot.com..

    ReplyDelete