Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

What a week.




There,my official very own Pink Devil. ^^
And whats de 1st ting i hav in my pink devil?
SNSD SONGS!!!!!!!!!!! xD it wont b vy sone if i dun dl snsd things 1st ting 1st in my itouch isnt it... :P
I was looking fr d cover,at 1st...d 1st shop i went oni have red n white.
my very 1st question was "DO U HAVE IT IN PINK?"
whoa~spot de curse word,PINK!!!!!!!! xD
So,i bought d red cover,walk walk walk,saw a pink one frm another shop >.<
its a lil waste bt yeah,is a GOTTA HAVE on my list.

Im not obsessed wif pink,araseo?
Is just true enuf lk wat my dad said b4..
wen u hv someone u look up to,u tends to follow a lil of wat thy lk..
Tats weird,i still dun lk taecyeon.. xD
(i still love blue/black more)

I reli hv no idea wat more to post abt.

No comments:

Post a Comment