Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Days in ZOUK

Yeap,tats rite,i've been working in Zouk,The Gardens.
Its my 3rd day ady..
DAMN TIRING/DEAD/FREAKING EXHAUSTED
this 3 are de rite words to express my situation nw.
im working frm 4pm to 1am OK! == suan la suan la.
Work thr was OK thou,hoping thr's more customer.
so time could pass faster. ^^
The workers thr r all OK or OVER FRENLY.
Me n de other hostess r d oni chinese,others r frm Manilla or Phillipines.
they talk to me alot.keep asking me how old i m.
told thm 20 thy dun blieve..say im 15 oni ==
Keep ask me gt bf anot,but biasa la,guys lk thm r like this.
alwis flirt here n thr.

some customers r not bad thou..while some r jz lk any typical LAN C rich ppl wannabes.
:P
Uncles alwis kacau me,ask me this n tat.
Y no free thing if thy spend so much.
One gang of uncle spend ard rm200+ nia,thn he ask me,wat does he get.
Thn i ma say Reciept. xD
His frenz all laugh at him n say i gav de GOOD ANS :P

I felt guilty nia,as frm my 1st day of job.
de india kitchen helper,alwis wana talk to me
Even wen i go drink water.
"y u so cute ah?"
== (fck it) im not cute n how in de world do i ans those type of Q??
It dont make sense,ask God lor..ish.
He alwis ask for number,every 10min.sure ask.
I say NO NO NO NO NO NO NO.still ask.
thn he keep writing me his number. =~=
thn i ma jz lt boss know tat i felt annoyed,bt boss jz say do my things.
after tat i busy serve customer ma,walk here n thr.
i din kno tat indian fella staring at me..until my boss realise.
Boss scolded him damn loud nia,until customer pun quiet.
"STOP LOOKING AT ANDREA!DONT U DARE SCARE HER AWAY!ONE MORE TIME CAUGHT U DOIN TAT OR TALK TO HER,GET OUT OF MY KITCHEN"

>.< damn..i felt guilty nia...
hiaz,bt he reli annoying.hmmm.
oh ya,he even bought me a perfume weih.
wth...sorry.
is nt my fault u kena scold,i kno is nt wrong to lk someone.
bt is wrong wen u disturb sumone non-stop.
aish..

im pretty tired nia.gotta stop nw.
;) annyeong.
oh ya,gt three super LAN-C korean ladies.
talk talk talk,damn noisy weih :P

1 comment:

  1. ohahahhahaahah....ssoooooooo funny~~~~ if possible, next time i come visit u la..if i go there to chill..keke..

    ReplyDelete