Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Friday, July 16, 2010

15th July 2010 looking for job in MV

Tats rite,im going to look for a FULL TIME job soon :)
Mummy wan me to work in office,oni 5days work tat type,but hey,in office,damn sien weih...i know,becuz i've been in one before.
I decide to work in places i like,example,MPH bookstore..petstore...
but i kno places like this Gaji sure rendah lor.
Nevermind.
I went n fill up forms in MPH thy say will call me.
thn we saw vacancy for Hush Puppies oh in de gardens.
So,once again,i fill up some info's form.
When de girl see my working experience,she straight say wan me to meet her again for 2nd interview.^^
Junyi text me n ask me wan him to pui me in mv anot,but i sudah mao balik liao :P
nxt time ^^

reach home,nid to cook for dogs..
while waiting for the rice to be done.
i recieve called frm junyi.
he says he's in de ts korea shop ask me wan anyting anot.
^^ hehehe.
He say alot of new stuff T_T damn it,tat time i gt $$$ but thr ntg new.
Now i dun hv $$$ oni got new stuff.grrrrrrrrrrr!
nvm lor,at last,junyi help me buy SNSD latest wristband,glow in de dark geh ^^
nice...rm23 o.o nvm nvm,its PINK...xD
He buy liao he oni say scare wen wear ppl say he gay.
== ish,wun de lar..we wear 2gather,who say u're gay,we beng him 99.
xD! araseo?

No comments:

Post a Comment