Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Friday, July 16, 2010

INTERVIEW DAY aka damn tired day nia ==



Gem ngam my papa rub his eyes... :P

Yeap,tats how i wear to go for my interview.
Let me start out 1st.
i've been woken up at 9am..decide to sleep one more hour.
n woke up at 10am lor.papa ask me to bath 3dogs neh..
3!!!!!!!!!!!all by myself,but thy're mine so its my responsibility.
yeah,wen drying thm.Kingston,his mum n granny came to my place..
Lolx.granny invite us to her plc for dinner ltr,papa say OK.
So yeah,after bathing,i grab my jeans.n look around.
N spot my fany SPAO baby tee,de pink one.so i decide to wear it.
I show mum,making sure it was alrite to wear it,mum ask
"wen did u buy this?"
OOOPPPPPssss xD i jz tell her in TS tat time.

Im going to wear my sneakers,so i use my tiffany socks.
N my mum was looking at it thn i show my mum
ta-daa!nice?? ^^ love it!
thn mummy oso said it was nice,saying its vy cute!
heh heh,of cz.. :P

So yeah,im late for my interview bt thn de chinese girl who ask me to come,wasnt thr.
N erm,thy suddenly chg to part time,say no nid full timer.
how much per hour? rm4.50 per hour.seriously.likdat i work back in seed better!
== geeeez.

Wen i go down to meet my parents in de restaurant.
i pass by ZOUK..
a cafebar..super nice nia..
so,i went in n thy made me fill up an application form.
de asst. manager was thr,i din kno.
he interview me on d spot.
^^ n said i can work on nxt monday ^^
but working hours,i nid to talk abt it wif my parents..its BAR ppl >.<
I actually wanted this job due to their super nice uniform!
damn yeng ok!!!!
thn he look at me n say "u so small size,i duno got ur size anot"
small size?jinja? == mane ade weih.

My eyes n nose r hurting like hell.
having flu.
a lil headache n super stomach pain!
@@ jz kill me..

No comments:

Post a Comment