Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Saturday, February 5, 2011

back to work

Yeap,while people are having holidays.
here i am,sitting in the shop all alone
but it aint that boring after all when you get used to it.
plus,it isnt that bad ^^
how was my cny?
cny?
oh,yeah. is just like any normal day i say...

sorry?
i dont mean to make you sad again.
but this time,is not my fault.
i know you care... say for yourself pabo. you care too much too didnt you?
so what if things have change?
my love for you would never ever change
:)
i do anything for you to put a smile back on your face <3
no matter how or what happened... doesnt matter when and where.
you are still number 1 in my heart.

texting non stop doesnt means you are in a relationship
just that i am famous XD
hehehee. kidding.
my uncle couldnt stop teasing me and leaning near me when he see me replying a text.
its just so funny how he jumps up in shock when he hears my message tone.
Taeyeon has indeed scared a lot of people XD

im so tired.
and so.
just let it be,okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment