Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Monday, February 21, 2011

Life...

Okay,is it just me or She as pretty as an angel! i cant take my eyes of her any longer.
:)) how can there be anyone as jjang as her? so yeoshin! <3
ahhhh~
That is why i look up to her very much,not because of her beauty (partly :p)
but also because of her determination in her dreams...
her voice.. her eye smile ^-^
everything okay! just every single bit of her is very very lovable for me :D
I truly saranghae you,tiffany hwang ^^
hope to get a chance to meet you in person one day? XD

Alright,so what did i do during my off day?
ENJOY!SLEEP!DO WHAT I WANT!
yeah right =-= thats call dreaming.
reality is that i went for my car exam..car theory to be exact.
and what they thought us? car engines.
DUDE~ is seriously damn boring to the limit i feel like running home.
which its not possible since my house is like..... erm,never mind.. im not good with roads anyway :/
Why would i want to know about car engine? my dad will handles that.
and dude. come on,dont go teaching us under a hot sunny weather day >.<
it can kills me :(
Sorry uncle for not listening to you... i have to stand under the fan which is like farrrrrrrrr away from you... :(((( or not i might faint.
so right after that,went home... and what? cook for myself :( poor me eh? XD
after eating,no chances of resting. right away we go to a car dealer place.
to test drive ma future car? :DD
hehehe.
but you know what,all i can think is how to design my car with SNSD stuffs =-=||||
the choice is between grey and white.
i only manage to say "pa,if we get white right. can i like spray the word SNSD at the petrol part?"
mum says im crazy and dad says see 1st.
please~~
is my very own car. and yeah. idk,im going to put something like tiffany's stuff in my car.
*fingers crossed*
:DD hopefully everything goes well <3>

you know what,i cant imagine what life would be when there is no SNSD and tiffany hwang.
lifeless.
(;
love you girls 4eva <3

No comments:

Post a Comment