Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

iBabyT

Hahahahaha.
Pardon me for my craziness :P
^^ i just love this socks very much alright....
This afternoon when i was getting ready for work.
I hold this socks in my hands *is clean,no worries* and stare at it..
The eye smile does amaze me. XD even a cartoon can attract me
alright.lets give a quick start at what's going on yesterday..before my headache gets worse.

Yes,i can hear you guys saying..its Valentines day yesterday *nods head*
Indeed it is.
But a single k-pop freak,me.. Havent give much thoughts about this.
Not because im single.
But i always has this thoughts when i was with my love ones last time.
"if you are happy with your love ones,everyday any day can be a Valentines Day"
Is true you know.
As long you are happy. everything can be :))
Friend text me and say that she wants to hang out with me.
I thought okay,since i having nothing much going on either.
but damn,in the end.. there is like 8 of us.
and they...talk a lot?
They even *dirty* my iBabyT
T.T
cant believe you guys would do something like this~~~~
and to even ask me........... omgawd.

gonna faint anytime soon.
peace out <3
:DD

No comments:

Post a Comment