Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Happy Chinese Year 2011

Ok,somehow this photo keep being display as the first...
IDK why...but in anyway,Happy Birthday Victoria from F(x)
^^ wish you all the best in the future while promoting with your group (;
love love... she's just one of my wife from F(x)
so,yes... i got to post it :p


Alright,is the year of rabbit...
may the year of rabbit fill me,my family and my friends with joys and happiness!
Went shopping with my love one yesterday.
shop 99
i really didnt want to buy anything,but papa keep forcing me...
so in the end... bought and over spend? XD
we decide to go shopping in midvalley since it was quite a terrible jam in TS.
so we cancelled the plan of going there.
walk until i cant feel my legs anymore...
(you get the point right)
then we pass by one shop... :x which i forget what's the name already..
oh yeah!
Cache & Cache.
there is this tee which is blue with white polka dots..
and those short high waist pants.
My sister immediately ask me to buy it saying she remember that tiffany has once wore it..
But she cant remember in which video or for which function.
And as for myself, a BIG fan of tiffany...
i dont remember seeing her wearing this...
as i know.. if she did... i would remember :)
but i think is something like Jessica from...wait...googling...hold on...
IS WHAT TAEYEON WORE!!!! on
GEE japanese version!
OMGawd!
(sorry for my fan over reacting shouting)
hahaha... now great,should i even buy it?
nah~~~
i spend quite alot already.

We decide to eat Kenny Rogers..
while walking to our dinner destination.
i was talking about what i wanted to buy next month and papa said this to me
"you have to save your money now...or not how you can Korea next year?"
OMGAWD,he has just said those magical words...
hahaha

Yes,im quite tired now... my eyes...
@@
hahahaha
so yes,signing out for now...
Love you all,have a great chinese new year <3

No comments:

Post a Comment