Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

her eye smile is something i die for :p

Alright alright...
Stop with being emotional...
I know i know...
I just want everything to ends...
And yeah,i had enough..
Sorry guys... for disappointing you all once again. :(
Mianhae <3
I know i've promise and end up..
Same thing happens again.
But i cant control it though...

Dae...
Im still keeping my promise.
Is funny how im upset and angry but yet i still can add gifs in here...
Alright! You caught me!
Im addicted to gifs now XD

Cos i do spend quite some time to search for the right gifs to go along with my post alright :)
And this gif especially...can never get enough of it.
I always LOL when i see this gif...
despite how many times i look at it...
can i say how cute Taengoo is here?
:)))

Yahhhhh...
I want to see this side of you often..
Not only from the outside but the inside too..
You always look so adorable and charming with the eye smile of yours.
No one else has this kind of smile,ya'know?
:)))
God send this great gift to you... (;
You are the one who always made me smile,despite what happened.
I dont know what i'll do without you.
*
promises that when the next time when thing happens..
dont get in between.
i dont want to lose you.
You're so much more important,dont you know that?
from now onwards....
no more...
araso?
just remember what you promised<3
*

STOP.
Take just 5 minute of your time and think.
Yes is true everyone has their emotion and feelings.
What i did... didnt you do it quite often every each month.
almost.
But did i end up like what happened... no i choose to stay quiet, so you can have a peace at mind.
Sad of course being treated that way,hurt.
But i choose to hide those feelings,so that there wont be anymore worse situation.
But no,you dont see it that way.
*
yeah,everything will still end up my fault either way.
no matter what.
despite who is wrong or right.
i always apologize,not wanting to go any further into those arguements.
but have you ever make an effort to say one?
Because of the attitude i had by apologizing to someone even though at times it may not be totally my fault.
People just get so damn sarcastic and said even more mean words to me.
Thinking they were TOTALLY right and that they were the victim.
*
I find myself rather more than an idiot nowadays.
So.
If im hurting anyone right now?
Then i guess i should stop what im doing right?
yeah,stepping out for real this time.
*
just take one small 5minute of your time and think.
if you still sees the same thing.
*applause*
im wise enough to really step out this time.
talking was easy than doing the action.
time is everything we need.
araso.

ALRIGHT!
Enough with the emo stuffs.
due to this shits...
i had been having sleepness night for yesterday.

sleeping at 4am and waking up at 5am
Is not the right thing at all.
*hmmph*
mannnnnnn~

Gotta stop looking for gifs now..
Headache attacks!
LOL.


CHOI SOOYOUNG!
How sneaky are you??? XD
You scare Taeyeon for one moment!!
LOL.

(my ego-ness? look at yours. oh i forgot..im a nobody to you all the time)

No comments:

Post a Comment