Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

SNSD JAPANESE ALBUM + personal bias

Alright!
SNSD has come out with their complete 1st Japanese Album.

Can i say how amazing the album looks like?
Is not only that the girls look freaking gorgeous in it..
But the whole package was just way too amazing!
Sowons will definitely love it,trust me :)

(see,even Jessi agrees)

So,this box here contains their album and the pink bag too?
I can so see this box on top of cabinet that stores SNSD's collection of mine XDXDXD
It looks really nice...
I know i know...
every sones is like
"yay! im so going to get it" and when they see the price.....


I know right...the price is kind of...pricey?
but im like super want it...

So,i told my dad i know what i want for my birthday present already...
And he's like... what?
Your birthday is in August... I know.
But is not wrong to tell your wish right?
Cos im really excited about getting one!
I really really want one!
Like yeah,even if i cant get this as a gift..
I will so get it myself then...
yeah...
I'll start to save up some money....




which is kind of impossible?

LOL... im not sure..
But one thing for sure is that i really want this and im going to get it!
:)
I'll start saving.....i hope i can.
oh,btw... have you seen their song list?
i hope to listen to it soon...


Alright... is time for me to spam a little wonderful gif of fany :))


are you trying to kill us with that wink? :) you're amazing <3
kekekeke~ i remember this... and i love this... how you were a cute mushroom back then..
and now you're one hot mushroom...dont think you are even a mushroom anymore...too hot to be one :p
when i find the world is against me..i turn to looking at your pictures.
your smile assures me that is not the end of the world...
as silly as it might sounds... but you're amazing tiff :)

See how cute you are!
Your eyes do wonders!

I made no regrets once i laid my eyes on you :)
You are amazing just the way you are,Tiffany

Those eye smile that can makes me die...
but also the only one to revive me from dead.
XDXDXDXD
Did any of you seen her latest picture for the japanese album?
like a total WOW... <3.<3
If you havent...
here it is :)
Pretty right?
No no,GORGEOUS will be the only right word...
If this is too small..
You can try googling it,for a better one :)
or come to this fan page.
If you are on facebook and havent join this family fan page of SNSD here.
Do join? :)

Want to know who caught my attention the most in Mr.Taxi live performance in Japan?
"tiffany~~~~"
well,yeah..she does...
but someone else caught my eyes... and i cant stop saying how pretty she looks!

CHOI SOOYOUNG!!!
Look at her long straight hair!!
<3.<3
I cant take my eyes of her at all!
I was like WOW the entire performance whenever the camera caught up with her..
Can she remain with this hairstyle for some time?
Please? :DD

And recently about Yuri's weight lost...
:| i dont think i want to blog about it..
Just breaks my heart to see her losing weight.
But all i hope is that she is healthy.
Thats all it matters right? <3

I miss this yuri...

Anyway...
Time for me to post a few picture of my dorky wife ;)
Kim Tae Yeon sshi <3
Yes indeed...i love her :*

doesnt it seems like she is saying the word Dorky? and look at her!
kyaaa~ how cute!!dorky indeed!!

what's with the look tete... :)

i love it whenever she was giving the wide grin... just love it!
See!!!! <3 you can never help yourself to fall for this dork!


And she can be hot whenever she wants!
another amazing person just exist in my life XD
Some fans shouted Taxi Taxi Taxi.
And look at what she's doing...
Look at her blank expression while doing it.
All you want to do is run over there and hug her!
Toooooooooooo cute!!!

I dont know,maybe some cave humans find it rather hard when they come to know a fan girl
A girl that can be a bigger fans than the guys.
You know, like me...
Like how much i just loveee tiffany and taeng.

There are times when we start talking about snsd.
And i was like OH FANY WAS MINE etc etc etc*
Just you know. trying to make a conversation...laughing and stuffs.
There's where they give you the look like..
"oh,you're a girl but you're acting that way?are you a lesbian or something?"
Seriously?
SERIOUSLY?
What kind of century or era are you living in now?
How dumb can you be?
Should i like send you back to 1880's ?
So,indirectly you are saying... only guys can go crazy for snsd?
FREAKS :) yeah,thats you...
DUMB FREAK nothing but a ding dong who is too close minded.
So,what if i go all crazy over SNSD? or tiffany? or taeng?
So what?
What's your problem?

Even Taeng touching tiff's butt all the time dont find it a problem either.
So me liking,or loving tiffy shouldnt be a problem to you anyway.
Is something we call... erm...
NONE-OF-YOUR-BUSINESS
&
GET-A-LIFE
thing.
So,like yeah... if i get anymore reaction like that when im talking about tiffany..
This is how i will react to your respond.

I choose what i want.
Thats all.
Cos recently.
I had enough.
I have my limit.
You think im your dog or something?
Hello,i have feelings too!
So,when you're happy you are all like hey here <3 hey there <3 ??
and when your mood was not good.
you sort of ask me to fuck off?
i say Fuck you.
I had enough.alright?
I wasnt born to let you treat me this way.
FYI.
Im starting to get sick and tired of your fucking attitude at the way you treat me.

ARGH! enough.
Is time for me to head to gym soon.


i dont think im in a good mood now..
i dont know...
and you,the new idiot ass who thinks you are a manager.
dont try and burst my bubbles,cos i might burst your face!

No comments:

Post a Comment