Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Talk like there's no tomorrow (:

(ok,i just love Khuntoria alright)
Gahhhhhhh!
I dont know how much i have missed the time we use to talk talk talk and talk.
Spilling out everything is so much more comfortable!
Well,for the fact is that you talk like what? 10minutes and the entire 3hours of me blabbering about SNSD to you? :p
You know you'll be a sowon in the end,someday (;
You said Taeyeon is cute... well....
True :))) she is indeed adorable!

Well,things arent exactly always real eventhough is right there in your eyes.
Well... i dont know exactly how to say it..
Like you know,you thought you can believe what you THOUGHT you can and in the end, it goes the other way round.
Its the truth,if you think all this while you can fully trust someone who is like being nice to you.
Think again.
Because someday,when you didnt know when,they come back around and stab you right from the front but change ever single things that they have ever told you.
You will never know when....never,but hopefully it wont happen to any of you readers.

First, i told you that i cant do so and you called me an idiot. alright FINE. maybe i am in some kind of ways...at the things i did.
Second,i go out with who i want,even if it was meant to go out and get stuffs with them.
What has it got to do with you when my parents dont even friggin care??
But you know what,i dont find a point to say everything cos i would just even feel worse.
You are the one who told me you hated that person. and i told you,why hate a person with no fucking reason when that person did nothing to you.
Now you change the whole story into your lies and said
"even i not very fren with her but u wan me totally hate her for no reason i really cant do that"
"sorry i type wrong~i means even i not fren with her but wan me to hate her just because of u kena hurt by her, its hard for me also"

Seriously,may i know what the fuck have you just said or send to me???
I want you to hate her??
YOU WANTED ME TO HATE HER!
YOU WANTED ME TO LEAVE MY SHOP SO I WONT BE WITH HER ANYMORE!
need me to print screen all the previous message of what you sent to me before???
Cos when you talk that way is nothing but pathetic!
Hell yes,im angry,what the fuck are you talking about?????
i wanted you to hate her?
Come on,i dont give a damn even if you hate her or love her!
why should i even care about how you treat another person?
But for you to come and make a fucking lies like this and said I MADE YOU TO HATE SOMEONE.
THAT SUCKS! YOU GOT IT??? SUCKS!
Explain,or why not you just show me the proof since when i wanted you to hate her...
Proof it.
Cant believe after all this,you're another liar?
Someone who would just come behind and stab me in the face??
LOL.
Then who are you to judge her?
Who are you to ask me to totally not care about her anymore just because she hurt me?
WHAT ABOUT YOU?
why im so angry? because you just made a story and put all the shits on me.
Sucks! this feeling sucks! cant believe you turn out to be that way.
You are at no place to call me an idiot just because i forgives people.
what you said and do this time,is TOO much!
i really dont get it,why would you even do so.
and why the fuck would i even want you to hate her?
LOL,fucking nonsense.
but you know what....
I no longer care what is going to happen anymore.
I give up not only people like you,dont worry,others too.
i care so much about you all but in the end,you all just stab me in the heart NONSTOP.
You all claims i dont care about you all.
But for the fact is that i sometimes care too much and the moment you all stabs me.
Hurts like hell.
Put a stop.
Thats right.enough.fed up of this. end of story.
LIAR...what a liar...cant believe it at all even till now.
Well,i dont care anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment