Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Talk like there's no tomorrow (: part2

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~
I dont want my mood to be ruin by LIES.
It'll be too pathetic right?
I need my soshi to be my medicine now (:
So,i came to a website which has a few pictures of this cartoon doing some SNSD dance ^^
Its really cute and so i decide to share with you all,sowons who just so happens to drop by my page.
You'll definitely laugh about it and love it :D

Run Devil Run

Mr.Taxi

Hoot,Tiffany

Gee Gee Gee
Totally cute right??? ^^
Hope you guys will like it as much as i love it...

You know how adults will tell you not to frown because you look pretty if you smile instead.
I dont find this quite so right...
I love it when i see Tiffany is frustrated at something?
Or annoyed by something which made her brows frown together...
I find it really really adorable <3
Somehow,you just want to pinch her cheeks and hug her and tell her that she can get anything she want at that moment...isnt it? XD
Kekekekeke....sorry for the bias moment :x
LOL AT THIS!!! STILL LOOK PRETTY SOMEHOW~
Stop making me falling for you even deeper and deeper..
:p
nah,i dont mind actually. (;
I recently find myself mesmerize by Taeyeon...
She looks kind of cool... idk how to explain...maybe pictures can show better of what im trying to say?
yahhhhh~ cute~~~~
her skin... FLAWLESS... girls will dying for this! :p
So,you get what i mean already?
She gives me the sense that she's like totally awesome and that she's really cool.
XD i dont know how to explain the feelings...
perhaps the shades has something to do with it?
:) IDK IDC i just love her :P

One more fact that happen to me recently is how i love Taeyeon looks at people..
Her round puppy kid eyes..
is something i really would love to look at for hours and hours and hours and HOURs and never get bored of it..
Especially when she look at her mushroom,tiffany ((((:
Those words explain everything..
Do you,sowons,feel that way too? same way as i do and also the creator for this picture?
:)))
Or do i actually prefer this kind of eye contact from Taengoo?










*cough cough cough*
for the fact that sometimes make me think....
well...
XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD!
Enough of blogging for a day.
Soshi did made my day better...
especially with the last picture :p

.end.
(;

No comments:

Post a Comment