Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Monday, May 9, 2011

Tiffany - Forever Of Course (;


Maybe i should really pour out how i feels from my heart? :)
I know,recently (if you are from my facebook or my close friends) you will realize i recently,
posted lots of stuffs about falling in love with Kim Tae Yeon...
LOL! The dorky leader..
Im not going to deny this,i do love that cute dorky leader... she is such an adorable person!
Despite how dorky she is or she can be..
But at times when there is someone in need,she's the one who can act the most maturely.
^^ that is what i admire most about her.
I dont find there is a reason why i need to explain to people who calls me a cheater or betrayer.
Cos,if they know me well...
they will know,Not one bit of my love has changes for tiffany hwang :)
I may love taengoo... but i can never love her as much as i love tiffany..
WAE?
I dont know..

Maybe is because Tiffany is the 1st one who is always on my mind when i think about SNSD?
Or when i see anything pink?
when i saw Hello Kitty stuffs?
and Totoro / Spongebob?
Just small things like this instantly reminds me of her.
Look,im not obsess with her.. neither its a lesbian crush alright (just so if anyone doubt on this,mind i say...you're a faggot then) but i just love and admire this beauty a lot.
She just makes me respect her so much in all kind of ways!

At times, when i feel the sadness in you and you stating "Im OK"
All i want to do is to look into your eyes once again and hug you because i know you're not.

This is just a phrase to tell everyone of how much i can understand the mushroom...
her feelings.
just even by a glance from her..
The look in her eyes tells everything. always does.. i dont know how to explain.
but if you care and love and look up at one person so much..
you will know and feel what im mean now :)

My title says everything.
you worry too much,pabo<3

No comments:

Post a Comment