Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Monday, May 23, 2011

My 1st Maggi Curry with Double Cheese

I came to a facebook post which really shock me somehow.
I mean surprised me :p

A close friend of mine happens to mention that he was hungry and was about to make himself a meal...
Yeap,Maggi Curry with Cheese..
Im like what in the world...how could you even eat that?
LOL...
Cos its my first time hearing something like this.. XD
So, i asked him how does he mix it up with cheese?
How does it taste?

"YUCKY" is what i had in my mind all the way when he was explaining.
Come on,for those of you havent try before..
You'll have the same thoughts for me.

Feeling rather anxious to want to try it out...
Wanna knows what it taste like.
And so, i did it today!
^^
i went to carrefour and cold storage to grab the things i need.
If you happen to read my blog now and never try before..
You should give it a try,no harm trying right? :)
(for cheese lover only)
This is are the basic you need *roll eyes* obviously. :p
- Maggi Curry
- Cheese (doesnt matter what brand as long it is cheese)
Then you do the following steps of making a cup noodle :)
What i did was, right after i pour the hot water in, i start applying the cheese on top of the noodles..cover the lit up..
and then wait patiently :)
Feeling rather eager to see how it turns out!
And after 3minutes
Ja-jjanggggg~
Its melted cheeseeeee~ *yums*
Kekekeke.
Jal meokkesseumnida ^^
How does it taste on my first bite?
Impressive taste ;)
hehehehe... it sort of reminds me of Cheese Baked Rice :p
Just that these are noodles...
One thing is that,i dislike how my curry taste is no longer around.
Since its all polluted by the melted cheese.
Is not as yucky as it sounds like... infact... a very unique taste! ^^
The soup doesnt has the curry taste at all but i have got to say...
The cheesy soup taste aint that bad at all!
Cos.... i sort of slurp down the big bowl of soup in the end?
XD
Not bad...
Will i eat it again?
YES INDEED
:p

It wont be me if i dont spam a little gif of my favorite right? :p

When You said you arent cute and that you have no aegyo at all....
The truth is,
You're just adorable just the way you are...
No need to act it out or pretend to be one,Taeyeon :)))

Now now, not only hubby taeng is the dorky one around soshi's alright...
Who else is dorky?
Look at this girl...
i just loveeeeeeeeeeeee the way she dance...
for me is way dorky!! and with her hair tying up that way?
She's just plain cute <3 :D
I sort of miss you in your short hair though, Fany :)
Dont get me wrong, you look extremely gorgeous now!
With your long hair..
But with your short hair,you are all kiddy looking face :)
Too cute!! Just want to pinch your cheeks and hug you before you yell in pain :p
You just got to know how adorable you are, miyoung <3
very cute indeed..
"What about now?"
You asked? ^^
*checks*
Yeap, still very adorable indeed.
Omgawd...
I cant take my eyes off this picture!
CUTE ^^<3<3<3

I love you,Tiffany Hwang Mi Young
:p

No comments:

Post a Comment