Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I go crazy for Girls Generation...

Spot that title..this is the fact if you want to know more about me..
well,just crazy... normal crazy not those psycho type XD
Is just that.. I love how i can spot even at from a very far distance..
Them,on tv,i can spot it!
(yeap,this is how i react..stunned for a moment)

Today,i made my way to Time Square and Low Yat plaza to grab some stuffs...
with my maknae :)
We telling one another how we would not over spend while getting k-pop collectibles?
NONSENSE XDXDXD
I cant even control myself... how am i was to help her out?

At last baby! Seriously,a handphone cover for my Sammyyyyy XDXDXD (samsung galaxy5)
I was finding that since... last year? :|
Thank God.. :)
and grab a new cool slick black color cover for my iBabyT

and then... it was the time when i walk to Time Square..
making my way to the BLACK SHOP
Nah~ i mean the shop that sells k-pop stuffs...
The moment i step in i was like











LOL....well,yeah...exactly how me and maknae feels XD
or react...
Its been quite some time that i have go there..
but she was looking for

Kim Jae Joong,her korean bf stuffs.
and so i start looking around for SNSD stuffs... there are lots of stuffs that i would grab...
and i sort of promise myself to get something new....













I want to get some Taeyeon collectibles...
cos,yeah.... I love tete!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im not cheating...stop saying i am...
Is just that i have collect too much of Tiffany's stuffs...


and i think i would love to start a new one with Taengoo!


But there are not much choice... :(
and in the end,i bought what i can afford...
Satisfy... but i want to be even more satisfy if i have a choice (;
But i am quite disappointed in one thing..

WHY DONT YOU HAVE MORE STUFFS FOR SNSD????
......*sigh* and there isnt much collection for Taengoo either.... :(
but i promise,i will get what i want... hehehehehe...
so,lets take a look at what i have added in my collection of SNSD :DD

Okay,im lazy to explain it through one by one...
i think you will have some slight idea of what it is anyway,right?
^^
I cant believe this few stuffs cost me rm130!!
Seriously... is just a few things..
But then,yeah...who cares right? like as long as you are happy then thats all it matters!!

Honestly....
There is so much more that i want to buy...
eventhough i stated that there isnt much to buy...
But there is a towel where i wanted..
SNSD's towel..
but due to the fact that im going to be broke for the whole month..
this is a STOP.
*sigh*
Never mind... there is always a next time right?
:DD yeah...
and i hope the next time i go there...
please please please... have more choices!!!

Am i happy today? well.... im feeling something like this?
Rather satisfied but rather tired at the same time...








p/s: she's too friggin cute here!! <3.<3 in love with her ONCE AGAIN.
LOL


Sowons ah~
(dae?)
I have one thing i want to ask here...
Look at this gif of Jessica and Taeyeon...
Is this..... for real O.O
from what it looks like... it looks kind of too real for me...
And everytime when i look at this picture i goes
I LIKE IT *SHY*

*GLARES*
Kyaaaaa~ araso araso...im just kidding... dont kill me or give that look..
cos... i know some of you like it too
XD

Alright,time for me to stop here..
Maybe i will start my chapter one of a Taeny fanfic...
should i?
^^
Let me know,araso?
<3
Thanks~

No comments:

Post a Comment