Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Monday, March 22, 2010

22/3/2010 (mon) - YG Entertaiment


Seriously,wen i c tat Korean man,he's jz lk a normal guy.
Start performing Oh! and i realise all eyes were on me T_T
Thank God the mic din mess up ^^ But wen it comes to Gee,i almost ran out of breath.
==" In the end,the man ask me to stand out.
My team others cn go sit back,i tot i did sumting wrong.
I seriously cn feel tat my heart almost BOOM.
"do you like SNSD alot?"
i answer him yes very quickly.
"u kno wat,u sound lk tiffany wen u sing"
o_O"
"im nt joking,you're not 100% percent lk her but 98% u does"
Okay~~~
"cn u sing dear mom by urself?"
Yes.

So i start singing,alone. T_T
He thn stop me.
"yes,im rite.but,girl,d way u dance n d way ur face reacts is too much lk SNSD"

At 1st i dun really understand cz he speak korean more,thn d lady translate.
thn thy ask me to sing bleeding love by leona lewis.
fine,i sang a lil.
i dun feel lk i sound tiffany,to b honest.
Hmmm~bt i take it as a gud comment.
thn he says this which kind of breaks my heart.
"is gud u sound lk her,bt she sumtimes sings out of tune,thank god u didnt"
seriously,hw cn he say tat! >.<
"well,u cn sing,u cn dance,but ur problem is~ur face is too baby face,i tot u're 16,n ur height is also one ting"
Ishh!!!!i kno im short.

"come bak nxt week,t-ara and wg song,no snsd...will u b able to connect wif other ppl?if i pt u wif a new group of girls?"

Tis audition reli too STRICT,cnt take picture cnt video down,if kena caught will be banned forever =="
i din kno y at 1st,ltr wen i leave,i saw his file thr writes
*YG Entertaiment*
i sms my fren abt it n he says is 2NE1 manager.
No wonder he talks bad abt tiff lar~ =="
Rite nw,my frens treat me quite *cold*
becuz i gt d callbacks n im doing solo.
IS NOT MY CHOICE!WHAT CAN I DO???Y U ALL IGNORE ME?!
haiz,so disappointed~
i dun even kno now wheter i shud go back for next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment